🥺Something's Wrong🥺

Y: Hey bebe
M: HM
Y: Tommorow can we go to the docters. She said with her eyes getting watery.

He came out the bathroom with a worried look. He looked in her eyes and rushed to the bed.

M: Is everything ok. Babyyyyy awww
He said as he cuddled up on her.

Y: I-I don't know. She hasn't kicked all day. I just feel like something is wrong.
M: Just lay down and we will go tmr ok.
Y:Alright. I love you

Mattia POV:

Im not gonna lie, I'm scared. The fact there could be something wrong with my babygirl maks me wanna just tke her ot already.

I went back in the bathroom, closed the door and called my mom.

Phone Call:

M/m: Hey son everything alright.
M: No*shaky voice*
M/m: 1: Why are about to cry. 2: Is the baby and y/n ok.
M: *deep breath In/out* She said she hasn't felt the baby kick all day ma. She said that she would usually kick every morning and everytime she's eating something
M/m: Alright so here's what you are going to do:
1: You're going to calm down
2: You're going to go lay down with your girlfriend and comfort her.
3: Get some sleep
4: Wake up in the morning and get her to the hospital ok.
M: Alright.....Goodnight Ma

I did what my Mom said and got good sleep but kept thinking the worse.

Next day

Y/n POV:

I woke up by my alarm AGAIN.

I sat up and rubbed my stomach and sighed.

Y: *whisper* God please make sure my baby is ok. God please.

I got up from the bed and got in the shower.

A few minutes in the shower I felt hands around my waist.

M: You alright baby
Y: Honestly.....No. I just want her to be ok. I don't know what I'll do If she's gone.

He turned me around and put his forehead on mine.

M: Baby you know we can't think like that. We have to be strong ok. You only have 2 more months alright. Once we go to the doctors just know that I will be there for you every step of the way.
Y: I know....I'm just scared. What if they have to take her out early, we aren't perpared for that. Like we don't have what she will need IF she's a premature baby.
M: We WILL be ready.

30 minutes later...

Outfit:

Mattia Outfit:

Mattia Outfit:

M: You readyY:*sighs* Yea

M: You ready
Y:*sighs* Yea

We got in the car and drove to the doctors. As I was looking out the window just thinking about the worse, I felt Mattia's hand grab mine. I looked at him and leaned to kiss his cheek.

M: Everything is going to be alright.
Y: Hopefully.

We finally arrived at doctors office.

M: Go sit down Imma sign us in.
Y: Alright

As I was sitting down a women came to sit by me, she had a fully grown baby in her hands. All I could do was stare.

R/w=Random women

R/w: Are you ok.
Y: Y-yea sorry.
R/W: Nope...Tell me, my little sister was in the same place you are. The baby aint kickin huh.
Y: How did she ge through it.
R/w: Takin that as a yes....She stayed positive. Even through everything she stayed positive, she went to her homecoming, prom, graduation, everything. Her baby is 2 years old.
Y: Wow, she's stronger than me. I don't even go to school anymore. I live with my boyfriend. ect.
R/w: Yup. My little sister is married...at 19. But yea don't get to worried but be worried not a lot tho*laughes*.
Y: *laughes* Thank you.*breathes out* I feel weight lifted off my shoulder.

Doctor=Dc

Dc: Y/n Y/l/n

Yn thoughts:

Here we go