A Little Smut

I walked in there and saw her touching herself but I don't think she heard me because she kept going. GOD and when I say I'm hard as a rock.

I walked over and whispered in her ear and started to rub her myself.

M: I knew I'd find you In here touching yourself ma.

Y/n POV:

M: I knew I'd find you In here touching yourself ma.

Y:*moans* W-what are you doing*moans*
M: I'm here to finish what I started baby.

He stopped rubbing my clit and took off all his clothes. His dick popped up and god right there and then I knew New Years is going to amazing for me.

He climed on me and started to massage my boobs and giving me hickies.

Y: *moans* Daddyy *biting lip*I need you Inside me*moans* Pleaseeee.
M: Mhmmmm God I missed you.

He removed his hand from my boob and grabbed hhis dick lifting his body up a little bit and slammed into me and then began thrusting into me, making my legs wrap around his waist to make him go deeper because god he's all that I wanted.

Y: OH-M-MY G-GODDD....Yessss
M: God your so*groans* fucking tight...Shit

2 hours later

We had sex for 2 HOURS. Im not complaining because my pussy was BEGING for him. As of right now he was eating me out.

Y: Daddyyyy I-Im going....*moans* ahhhh to cummmmmm.* Loud moan*

I said as I cummed in his mouth. He still didn't stop he started to suck on my clit...God I almost died

Y: AHHHHHH MATTIAAAA OMG

3rd POV:

She began thrusting her hips against his mouth from the pleasure she was recieving.
As she was shaking like crazy the boy knew he had her then. She then squirted for the first time in her life. When he was done he went to sit next to her and he grabbed her hand moving it to his agian hard dick.

Mattia POV:

I grabbed her hand bc ealier she gave at least two blowjobs. She started to jerk me off.

20 minutes later..

She and I are cuddling naked right now. She feel asleep while I'm thinking on how to break up with cynthia. I love this girl and she's the one I wanna be with forever. I just want it to be US not anyone else but us. I only need her.

A/n: So this is a horrible smut. I regret writing it. So yea....Um Ale I love you for finally saying something to that horrible friends of yours/exposing him. He needs it.