Confessing and Heartbreaking p2

Recap

Y: So umm...Ive been meaning to tell you something and i dont think i should because im afraid and i dont think i will be able to be just friends or friends at all.
M: Ok...and i have something to tell you also.

____________________________________________

Y: So...I have always had a crush on you for a while now and Ive always been thinking about you 24/7 and i feel like im falling in love with you...I know im in love with you and i-
He cuts her off by connecting his lips to hers. The two kissed for 2 minutes until she pulled away.
M: Whats the matter?
Y: I cant...
M: What do you mean you cant...we feel the same way about eachother, dont we...I dont see the problem...
Y: MATTIA YOUR A FUCKBOY OK...I DONT WANT TO BE HURT...
She said as she stood up from her bed making him stand aswell.
M: WTF Y/N...WE FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT EACHOTHER...I WONT HURT YOU.
She was getting angry at the lies he was saying...Her thought was How do you know you wont hurt me? Or cheat on me? Get me pregnet and leave? Huh?
Y: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW YOU WONT HURT ME...HUH?
M: BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU OK...you mean the world to me and i dont wanna hurt you...i could never hurt you...I can change ok, i just need you to believe in me.
Y: I believed in you in your other relatonships...And yet you STILL dont change. I know you've been cheated on by Jenna and that turned you into this FUCKBOY...But I j-just cant*she said as she was tearing up*I love you so fucking much my heart hurts and-
M: You just dont wanna get hurt...I understand...Umm*he started to tear up*I have to go...I dont wanna HURT you-
Y: Mattia you know what i mean im just scared ok...Im just scared that i will get my heart bro-*he slammed the door and walked outside and as he did she looked out her window in tears and saw the love of her life leave. She just wanted to be sure she wasnt going to be hurt because of what he is or was.