I Love You To...(Smut)

Recap...

Y:...So...How we left it last month wasn't my intention. I haven't talked to any one in the past month...I know you have for sure...But what im really trying to say is that im ready, im ready to be in a relationship with you. Ive always been in love with you...
M:...

Present...

Instead of saying anything He kissed her. They then layed down with Mattia hovering over her kissing her. She pushed him away.

Y: So thats a yes im guessing.
M: Yes...I love you so fucking much.

He said as he kissed her again. And started feeling all on her body. And she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him closer. She quickly took of her sports bra and that left he boobs exposed to the cold air. He also quuickly took off his shirt then went back to kissing her. He then he started kissing her neck and as he did that she moaned.

Y: God just fuck me already *moaned*
M: Patience princess.*chuckled*

He then made his way down to her stomach kissing her stomach leaving hickies on her stomach. He then pulled down her shorts and underware at the same time leaving her completely nacked. She then covered herself feeling insecure.

M: Your SO fucking beautiful. You have the most attractive body I've ever seen. Dont be isecure my love.

He said as he removed her hand from her body into his hand. He then went to her pussy doing slow stips up and down her wet pussy.

Y: *moan* Daddy please fuck me already I need you inside me.

She said as he was still going slow. Then as he stopped and looked at her she looked back then he started to eat her as she was squirming around and moaning really load because of his long ass tounge on her wet pussy.

Y: OMG...yesssss ohh god
M: You like that princess
Y: FUCKKKKK yess please dont stop.

She said as she started to arch her back and pull on his hair. He them put his tounge inside her snd she arched her back to the point she was almost lifted of the bed.

Y: OMFGGGGGGGGG....*gasped*r-right there daddy omg YESSS.

She said as her legs started shaking. He kept going and she was close to cumming.

Y: Daddy im-im CUMMINGGGGGGG OMGGGGG.

She said as she cummed in his mouth. He then licked his lips then making his way up to her. He then was to her lips them kissed her making her taste herself. He then took his pats and boxers off making her bite her lip because of his size.

Y: wow*whispers*
M: Like the veiw.
Y: Y-yeah.

She said nervous because she knew her guts would be destoyed by his monster dick.
He the layed back on top of her making his dick laying on top of her stomach. He then moved back so he could put his dick inside her. He opened her legs wider and looked at her dripping pussy and thick pussy lips.

M: Damn...You have the most beautiful pussy i've ever seen baby.

He said as he put his tip on her pussy lips.

M: You ready baby.
Y: Yes

He then slid inside her making her gasp of air and he slowly moved in and out as the sex they were having was slow and full of lust.

Y: Ohhhhh....you feel so good*whispered*
M:*groans* Your so tight...fuckkkk.

He said as he laid down on her while still going in and out, looking into her eyes that were full of lust just like his.

2 hours later...

After 3 hours of haveing passionate sex they  both cummed for the 5th time.

M: HOLY FUCK
Y: *laughed* Woah

She then turned to look at him and kissed his cheek and cuddled up on him and both of them fell asleep.