Moving On

It's been a week and New Years has passed...No I didn't get a New Years kiss, which I'm a little pissed about. Lol. I haven't talked to Mattia or KD. KD cut me out completely and It hurt me. He won't answer any of my calls so, I don't even know if he's ok. Mattia...He's hmm how do I say...around ALOT...so the word I'm really looking for Is clingy like me and him are still in a relationship. But on the other side, It isn't so bad. He makes me blush everytime I see him. He's touchy which I LOVE because he's the love of my life but I don't know If I can forgive him.

January 5th 2020

Today were are going back to school and I'm somewhat excited because I know Kendricks going to be there. Hopefully he'll let me talk to him.

Outfit:

As I was finishing spraying perfume and putting on lip gloss I heard the doorbell

As I was finishing spraying perfume and putting on lip gloss I heard the doorbell. I walked downstairs and opened the door.

M: Hey ma
Y: *blushes* Hey Tia

Motherfucker knows what he's doing ughhh

M:*Chuckles* You ready to go.
Y: Yeah let me just get my bookbag and we can head out.

I went to go get and as I'm walking back downstairs, I get a text.

______________________
Text

Kd: Hey...Um I was wondering If we can talk at school
Y: Yeah...I missed you.
seen

End of Text

Well, I guess he didn't miss me back I guess. We had a connection but...It wasn't like me and Mattia's

M: Y/N/N YOU OK, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE.

I walked down the rest of the stairs and we went outside to the car.

M: Aye...You alright. You seem a little sad.
Y: Uhhh...Yeah it's just you know ever since New York, Kendrick cut me off and I was a little upset about it...When we were in the house he texted me and asked If we could talk at school.

I see Mattia clench his jaw at the name Kendrick and about him texting me.

M: Look...I Love you y/n, so fucking much. Hell I'm IN love with you and I don't want to loose you. I NEED you. I WANT you. I want you to be mines again and Liste-
Y: Mattia I want to be your again also but I need to figure out what Im going to do with KD. If I still have feelings for him or not when he's around...Ok. I'll always love you ok.
M: Yeah...Alright

We drive to school but It was an awkward silence and GOD I felt bad for what I just said but hey I'm a blunt baddie like I need to say what I think and how I feel.

We get to school and get out the car and when I get out Mattia puts his arm around my shoulder. I was kinds confused but It gave me butterflies, so I just left it there. and walked to the group.

E: Hey
Y/M: Hey
Ale: Sooooo y/n you know Kendrick Is coming back today right
Y: Yeah he texted me...Finally
Ch: So...What did he say likeeeee
Y: He literally asked me to fucking talk nigga like damn let me fucking breath.
C: Someones on their period.
Y: Guys seriously I really don't want to talk about this right now.

My eyes side eyeing Mattia as he was looking somewher else.

The bells rings, so we went to class.

Lunch

I've seen Kendrick in class and in the hallways but he's ignoring me like HE asked me to talk.

Currently we were all siting down at out table talking and laughing when all of a sudden I feel a tap on my shoulder,

K: Hey...Can we talk now.

I look at Mattia and he looks at me and nod but he also looked sad.

Y: Umm, yeah.

I got up and walked outside in the hallway with Kendrick.

K: So...How you been
Y: Good...You.
K: Good...Did alot of thinking.
Y: Oh...What did you think about.
K: You...and Mattia...Us, our friendship

I stopped walking because why would he be thinking about Me and Mattia.

Y: Why the fuck would you be thinking about me and Mattia.
K: One calm down with all the fucking cussing because there is no need for it, two I was thinking about you two because...I want you guys to be together. I know that what happened the second day in New York wasn't something Happy to fucking remeber. I know you and Mattia have been hanging out these days. I get it, he's your forever and I see the way you look at him y/n. I know that because you used to look at me like that before Mattia came back into the picture and I just can't let you be unhappy with me when I knowing full well the love of your life is in that lunch room right now. And right now, I'm talking to someone. She's a nice girl and hopefully ya'll meet and HOPEFULLY me and you can become bestfriends again.
Y: KD...I Love you no matter what. Yes, I'd love for us to be bestfriends again nigga.
Also if this bitch hurts you I'm going to beat her ass. aight.
K:*laughs* Alright. Lets get back before Mattia comes back out here looking for you.