Birthday

It's now April 1 and it's almost my BIRTHDAYYYYYY. Im so fucking excited. Like who wouldn't be excited for their birthday. Christa turned 17, Alejandro turned 18, and Kairi turned 18. Now It's my baby turn to turn 18. Enough about them lol It's my day and no one is going to ruin it.

Im having a wonderful dream when all of a sudden I jumped out of my sleep because my friends literally are screaming so damn loud.

Y: SHUT THE FUCK UP...Im trying to get my beauty rest. Get the fuck out hoes.
Ale: Nope get your ass out of bed because today is your day and we have shit planned so get the fuck up NOW
Y: Christa get your nigga before I get him and I won't be scared to beat his fucking ass.
Ch: Pooh you do need to get the fuck up because we have hella shit planned and you need to get up....especally that boyfriend of yours.
Y: Ughhhhh FINE get the fuck out so I can change the fuck.

I got up and went to the bathrooma and got undressed and got out the shower. When I was done with the shower I walked ack into my room and seen Mattia sitting on my bed with Hella bags from Gucci, Pandora, Victoria Secret, PINK, and Fashion Nova, ect.

Y: Babyyyy you didn't have to do all this like this shit must've been hella expensiveeeee.
M: Come here
Y: No Imma get you all wet
M: Come here...Now

I walked closer to him and when I got close enogh he grabbed me and pulled me owards him as he was sitting on the bed.(So basically you stomach was in his face and he had to look up.)

M: You smell good asf...And look fine asf too
Y: One I know I smell godd so thank you and two I look good....In a towel, Really babe*laughes*
M: Yeah your my baby so you look good in anything

It was quiet for a little bit as me and Mattia looked in eachothers eyes

M: You know I love you right*putting hand inside the folds of her towel*
Y: Yes and you know that I love you so much also
M: Mhm...Now let me sho you how much I love you
Y: Can you lotion me up first because I don't wanna be itchy while we're having sex.
M: *laughes* Yeah

She lays down on her stomach and removes the towel. Mattia grabbed her CoCo butter lotion( I recommending using because shit make you smell so good, Like you don't always have to use bath and body works lotion unless your going somewhere use both but if your staying home use coco butter) and put some in his hands and stareyd to rub her back and making her way down to her ass. When he got to her ass he massaged it and she started moaning a little that when he knew it was time.

After a few minuted of lotioning her up he put two finger inside her making her jump up a little

Y: *moans* Matiaaa
M: Shhhh baby just relax

He continued to thrust his fingers in and out of her fast while she was still on her stomach. He kept going till the point you could hear her wetness like macaroni in a pot(omfg lmaooo).

Y: Omg Im I-I-
M: Go ahead baby
Y: *moans loud* FUCKKKKK

Her legs were shacking and she was gripping the sheets.

Mattia had his dick out already. He pulled her up by her waist to put her in doggy style .

2 hours later...

Y&M: AHHHHHH FUCKKKKK

Mattia collasped next to her both breathing heavy.

Y: Best birthday baby.
M: Mhm we-we gotta get going to school we already missed three hours*laughes*
Y: Yeah yeah I know.

We showered and I got dressed

Outfit:

(Without the jacket)

Hair:

Tbc