Depressed

1 month later...

Y/n POV:

It's been 1 month since Mattia asked me to be his girlfriend and it's been amazing. Everyone is still together and happy. But I have been getting a lot of hate because me and Mattia are dating, he tells me to ignore it but I can't. It hurts, some of the comments hurts. I can't help but cry. Only Christa and Carli know about how I feel. I don't cry infront of Mattia because I don't want him to worry about a Baddie crying.

Right know we are at my house in my room and watching Riverdale. And yet again I get another notification from TikTok saying how Im a horrible girlfriend and How I don't desereve Mattia.

Y: Hey babe, Im going to the bathrrom real quick ok.
M: Yeah ok.

As I got up I looked at Cali and Christa telling them with my eyes to come with me.

Carli: They keep saying stupid shit huh?
Y: Yeah
She said as her eyes started to water
Christa and Carli went to hug her and they hugged her as tight as they could. Y/n began to vry even more she then sniffiled a little loud making. They then heard a nock on the door.

M: Guys whats going on in there? Baby you ok?

Mattia POV:

I've noticed that y/n is being really quiet over the past month. Yes, I've noticed the hate comments and I'll tell her to ignore them but one day when we all went to the mall and we were getting ready to leave she said she was leaving her phone at the house. I shrugged it off and walked outside to get in the car. As soon as we arrived there were fans inside the mall they ran to me but before they could reach me y/n let go of my hand and walked off with her eyes watering. Later on that day she was quiet and didn't even kiss nor hug me. I really want her to open up to me. It makes me mad that she wont open up to me. I love her and she loves me. I just wishe she would open up to me.

Y/n POV:
Ch:You have to tell him so he could tell them to stop.
C: Yeah. We hate seeing you like this...your a baddie and baddies don't cry over dumb shit like this. Alr We LOVE you and we want to see the baddie we became friend with. Alr. Give me a hug.

They all hugged one more time and then the two girls walked out the bathroom telling their boyfriends to come to Carli's house.

I walked out the bathroom slowly thinking what I was going to say to Mattia about his fans. I walked out and saw Mattia laying on his back on the bed as he looked mad. And I just stood right there, looking at him.

Y:...Um hey babe.
M: Don't hey babe me.

He said sitting up

M: WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM.

He said now standing up
Y: HOLD THE FUCK UP. WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOUR YELLING AT. I CAME OUT HERE ALL NICE AND QUIET AND YOU UP HERE FUCKING YELLING AT ME.
M: WELL YOUR UP HERE FUCKING CRYING IN THE BATHROOM AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG...Look I love you so so so fucking y/n, but if you won't open up to me then I can't help you.

He said sitting back down.
She walked over to him sitting on his lap facing him and as she did that he put his hands on her ass.

Y: Babe I just...I just can't handle all your fame. It's making me depressed.

She said as her eyes started to tear up.

M: Baby. I love you and I figured thats what is was. You are the love of my life and I will tell them to stop, Ill turn off my comments and you need to turn off your also, make your account private ok. You also need to open up to me more ok. I need you to be able to let me love and care for you and I hope ou do the same to me.
Y: You know I will. I love you.

She said kissing him said.

They both layed down and went to sleep.