The Ex pt.2

I get myself together and get out the car. Mattia gets out and holds my hand. We were walking to the group and whn we reach them a brown head white girl comes out and Mattia grabs my hand tighter and his hands start to sweat. The boys are lookin nervous and scared. Me and the girls look confused asf.

I let go of Mattia's hand and I get out my phone to text me and the girls groupchat.

BaddiestBitches😎😘🌹

Y: Is it me or these niggas acting like they seen a ghost.

Ch: Nope I see it too
C: Yeah I wonder why.
Y: What if it's the girl he's cheating with me on. If so she needs a makeover she ugly asf.🤣
Ch:🤣🤣Bitch needs a ass C:Damn I almost threw up she smell like fish 🐠🤣🤣😩

We were interupted by Mattia. I guess he saw what we were saying about that stanky hoe.The bell rung and we went inside the school.

Skip to the end of the day

I was outside the school waiting for Mattia to come out the school, the girls already left with their boyfriends. I could walk but I'm lazy right now and plus I really want to talk to Mattia.

10 minutes later Mattia walks out with the fishy bitch and when I say was MAD I was MAD asl.

I walked up to him.

Y: WHERE TF WERE YOU I'VE BEEN WAITING FO ALMOST AN HOUR.
M: Ummm one calm tf down because I was just helping her find her way around the school
Y: Omg are you serious...You LITERALLY LITERALLY could have done that on YOUR time not OUR time. We have shit to sort out at your house right.

I said looking at that fishy bitch. Omg she stank. Ughhhh. But I noticed a hickey on his collarbone, It looked like he was trying to cover it up.

I started to tear up and asked are we going to his house, he said yes and we left. The car ride was silent. When we got to his house I immediately walked into his house(you have a key). When I walked in I went down to his room and sat on his bed with my hands in my face, leg jumping up and down trying to cool down.

M: What the fuck is your problem
Y: Can we just not
M: No we are because you were being rude asf talking about Cynthia like that, like wtf y/n
Y:....
M:Helloooo so now you aren't going to talk now
Y: Im leaving

As I got up he pulled me back by my arm and sat me on the bed and went to lock his door.

M: No...Tell me what the hell is going on with you.
Y: Are you cheating on me
M: What
Y: Mattia...We've been together for a whole YEAR. I've known you half ogf my whole life. Who was that "Cynthia" girl you were hanging out with all day. Then when we arrived and we saw her you got all nervous and sweaty. You've also been distant and leaving me to keep this relationship together by myself... So I'm asking you one more FUCKING TIME, ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME.

She said standing up now walking closer to him with her brown eyes watering.

He just stood there...Looking at me.

Y: TELL ME...Look me in my eyes and tell me you didn't cheat on me...Please

She said as her tears were now out her eyes on her cheeks.

Mattia grabbed her cheeks into his hands.

M: Baby I would never do that to you. I love you so fucking much it's crazy. I got nervous because she's my ex...We dated for 2 years and she WAS the love of my life. But when I first layed my eyes on you I knew that changed.

I wanted to say something about the hickey but after what he just said I don't want to.

Y: Then why were you so distant than.
M: I found out she came back to New Jersey and I freaked out. I was pissed, I thought my feelings for her would come back but they didn't.
Y: Ok...I love you baby
M: I love you to, so much.

After we layed down and cuddled and slept

Is he lying...

A/n: I really suck at writing