Together??

It's been a month since everything happend. I meet Kendricks NEW GIRLFRIENDDDD. She's the cutest girl. Ale and Christa took a little break from eachother. She's a little sad about it because it was Alejandro's Idea. I know she not just a "little bit hurt" I know she all in her feelings. I hate when she hides how she feels with us because then we get into a little argument and It's just to much drama. Me and Mattia are more than good. He's showing me he wants to be together and It makes me happy that he's redeeming himself. Like he's took me to get my hair done and my nails, buying me soo much shit like this nigga is going to be the death of me. He know he wants me...Like Im a bad bitch who deosn't lmao.

Febuary 1 2020

I'm getting ready with the girls right now because we are all going to the Mall and we are going with the guys. We all decided to wear gray comfortable clothes.

Outfit:

(Natural Hairrrr)

(Natural Hairrrr)

Carli Outfit:

Christa Outfit:

Christa Outfit:

After showering ect

After showering ect. we went downstairs and waited for the boys to come and pick us up.

Y: Umm...Christa are you going to be ok with Ale coming with us because we canjust cancel and all stay back and relax.
C: Yeah we don't want you to be uncomfortable.
Ch: Bubs I appreciate you guys caring for me but honestly I'm fine...HE wanted the break but with me looking like this...He'll know what he's missing.
Y:*laughes* I can't with you

After a few minutes we heard the boys outside.

When we got in the car it was silent because Alejandro had to sit next to Christa. I was in the passenger seat next to Mattia. Carli had to sit on Kairi lap.

We got to the Mall and when we got out and we started walking up to the Mall doors when I get pulled back.

Y:*laughes* Omg what do you wanttttt. Like nigga damn Im trying to shopppp
M: Welllllll who's money are you going to use to buy all that shit you need...hm.
Y:...You
M: Exactly...I missed you tho

He said slowly gliding his hands toward my ass and squeezing it.

Y: Babeeeee what are you doing, we are in public stupid
M: So I don't care.

He started to kiss me then I felt a big ass dick print against my pussy.

M: I know you feel it....Can you help me.
Y: Omg....Fine you idiot.

I started to kiss him then made my way down to his v-line

20 minutes later...

M:OMG F-FUCK UGHHHHHHHHH

He cummed in my mouth and I swallowed it😎. After I gave him head we walked back and saw everyone waiting for food.

C: Look who dcided to show tf up now that they don't have a dick on their mouth.
Y: Ohhhh shut the fuck up like you and Kai haven't fucked in here.
K/C:.......
M: Exactly

2 hours later....

We decided to go back home because I wanted to take a nap. I went back to Mattia's house after he dropped everyone off.

We got to his but as soon as I was about to get out he locked the door.

Y:Ummmm boy if you don't unlock this door Im tired and want to take a nap

M: Before you go In I want to say something

Mattia POV:

I was so fucking nervous because Im asking her to be my girlfriend again. I knew that I had won her back once she gave me head in the car. For the past month I've been spending time with her because I want. I NEED her. She's the LOML❤️❤️. I want to marry her and have kids with her. She's my everything.

M: One I need you to look me in the eyes.
Y: Ok*smiles*

God her smile is just ahhhhh.

M:*nervously laughes* You make me the most happiest man alive. You make my heart beat ten times fast eveyday im with you.For the past month I've been with you everyday literally*both laugh*Baby I know that what happened the first time we broke up really hurt you. It hurt me that I hurt you. I lied and I just couldn't bare myself to look at you or myself in the mirror. You are an amazing beautiful girl. And godddd I love everything about you. You are forever mine and always will be mine, no matter who you are with you know in your heart that you belong with me and you are meant to be with me. So when we walk in this house I will want a yes or no answer. You are the LOML and I wouldn't want anyone else and I promise to treat you like a real queen and treat you like your the only person in the world baby.
Y: Babyyyyyy your going to make me cryyy...Stupid nigga.
M:*Laughes* Come on lets go inside.

Y/n POV:

We are walking in the house and when we get in I walk downstairs and see the most romantic thing.

Y: Babee...Omg this is soo pretty

I turn around and see Mattia on one knee

M: No I'm not asking you to be my wife...yet.But I promise to love you until this ring becomes a wedding ring. I promise to love you like no other. I promise to treat you like a queen you are. I promise to always be by your side and no matter what. Y/n y/l/n will you be my queen again.

Y: YES