4:My name, and the letter

I've realized I needed to change myself. Completely
So, I used what was available. I chopped off my long blonde hair and dyed it all black. I even didn't want to be feminine. To an extent. So I changed my name.
I haven't properly introduced myself.
My name is Allistor Monroe. Nice to meet you.

The next thing to do was hide the scars from the incident.
So I did what everyone would do when they wanted to hide their face.
I built myself I tv-head.

Yeah I know it sounds weird but I knew what I was doing. My father was an engineer and I wanted to follow in his footsteps.
There's another reason for the tv-head though.
I simply wanted to change.
Change every aspect of my old self.
From my looks to my personality.
Everything

I was cheery, friendly, I got along with everyone.
So, I wanted to make myself unapproachable. Who would want to talk to someone with a giant tv on their head.

Its very well put together. I worked nonstop for a month and a half trying to perfect it. I can see and hear everything very clearly from it. I even made it to where I can put little faces on the screen (but that was just a personal touch). I also have a mask for when I need to hide my face quickly, like when I have to pick up a package or food. The head takes a lot to put on. But I like it.

I lived alone with my thoughts for a while. I cleaned, wrote, made things. I had to learn to cook for myself. And all of those things were nice. But I knew I needed to do other things.

And that's when I got the letter. The letter that would change my life (again) forever.