Epilogue

*15 1/2 years later*

July 27, 2031

"I'll miss you, Logan" Lily said to her boyfriend of about one and a half years. He was moving to America to start college early.

"I'll miss you too, Lil" he frowned.

Logan started walking away, so Lily's and his hands were slowly tearing apart. Logan finally got too far away, and so their hands were completely separated. He walked farther away, and got onto the plane. Lily turned back to me in a puddle of tears.

"Lily, it's okay" Luke said from being me.

"I j-just d-dont wa-nt him-m to g-go" she cried.

"Lily, I went through this with your dad. You remember, right?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I r-rememb-ber"

"See where we are now? We're happy. We're married and have you and your brother. What else could we ask for?"

"For m-me to b-be hap-py"

"Yeah, sweetie, we want that too, but we can't have everything. You'll get over Logan. If you love something, let it go, and if it really loves you, it'll come back"

"Thanks mum"

"Anytime, Lily"

------

We got home, and Lily locked herself in her room. I tried to get her down for lunch, but she wouldn't come down. She was still crying.

"GO AWAY!" She yelled.

I just walked down the stair, and told Luke what happened. He walked up, with me behind him. He yelled into her room, "Lily! You get downstairs for lunch right now!! And apologize to your mother!"

"No! Leave me alone!!" She yelled through the door.

"YOU GET DOWNSTAIRS AND APOLOGIZE YO YOUR MOTHER RIGHT HOW, MISSY!!" He yelled back at her.

"Just let me in here! I want to be alone! And sorry Mum! There, you happy!?" She yelled once again through the door.

"Fine.. But we aren't bringing your lunch to you. If you want it, you come down and get it!"

"Okay..." She sounded annoyed, "bye!"

Luke turned around and rolled his eyes. "Teenage breakups.. Wow.. Yours wasn't this bad was it?" He asked me

"No.. I mean, I was in my room crying a lot, but I wasn't sassing my parents.." I told him.

"I was crying a lot too.. But I'm glad we've been back together for over fifteen years now." He smiled, then continued, "We have a seventeen year old and a fourteen year old.. Speaking of, where is Noah?"

"I don't know.. Noah!! Where are you!?" I didn't get an answer.

"Noah Caden!" I yelled and got a response, "what Mum?"

"Just wanted to know where you were. Also, come downstairs, it's time for lunch"

"I heard. I'll be down in a minute!" he yelled once more from his bedroom.

------

*Luke's POV*

The next afternoon, Lily still hadn't come out of her room that day. She did last night to eat supper, but hasn't since then. I went upstairs to check on her. Her door was locked, so I knocked and waited for a response. There was none. I got out a key to her door that I didn't use much. I put it in the lock, turned it, and unlocked the door. I opened the door to see nobody in there, only her window was open.