Chapter 15 - Luke and Lily

"Luke?" I asked when I saw him.

"Hey Jenna... I haven't seen you in a while. About a year or so"

"Yeah. Since we Skyped and you met Lily" I pointed to Lily, and he smiled.

"Is this Lily!?" He asked, surprised.

"Yeah, it is."

We walked over to her, and he crouched down next to her, "hi Lily. How old are you now?"

"Two today" she replied.

"Really! Well, happy birthday!"

"Tank you"

"You're welcome"

"Luke, you can sit down if you want." I told him, motioning to the couch.

"Oh, thanks"

"Mhm" I said, so he sat down and I offered him a cookie. He took it, then continued to talk to Lily.

"So, Lily. Do you know your full name?" He asked, and I tensed up.

"Yeah"

"What is it?" He took a bite of the cookie.

"Wiwy Abidail Hemmins" Luke then almost choked on the cookie, but swallowed hard.

"It's what?"

"Wiwy Abidail Hemmins" she repeated.

"Jenna, what is she saying? Why is she saying her last name is Hemmings?" He turned to me, and I decided it was time to tell the truth.

"Um. Because that is her last name.." I looked into his eyes.

"So... what are you saying?"

"Luke, Lily is your daughter, well, our daughter"

"What? How? When?"

"Right before you left for tour, Luke. That night before you left... Ring a bell?"

"Oh my god.. I-" he sighed, "I'm so sorry, Jenna"

"It's okay, Luke. Well, now you know why she called you dada when you Skyped us."

"Yeah" he then turned to Lily and said, "Lily, daddy is here and isn't leaving. He's gonna be here all the time with you"

"Yay!!" She squealed.

"You're what!?"

"Jenna, I'm not leaving you with our daughter. I'm gonna help you with her. I can't let you by yourself again"

I smiled, but my smile soon faded, "what about the band? You live in Sydney, and I live in Perth"

"Jenna, you can move back to Sydney, with me.. We could live together, get married someday, and be a happy family. Together"

"Luke.. I don't know.."

"My family will want to meet her and the boys will want to know that she's my daughter.."

"Your mum already knows about her, and Michael has known since I was twelve weeks pregnant with her"

"What!?"

"And I bet the other boys know too because she looks just like you"

He looked at her and smiled, "I guess she does look like me"

"That was mostly the reason when I cried.. She looks just like you and has since birth"

"Jenna, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen, I mean, leaving you with Lily"

"You didn't even know about her because of me, so it's my fault, Luke. Don't blame yourself."

"Okay.. But can you get out, like, a camera or scrapbook or something with her pictures in it. From birth until now?"

"Right here" I got a scrapbook out of the cabinet in the living room, and showed Luke what was in there (Some pictures to the side).

"I can't believe I missed so much"

"What you would've really liked was that one day a little over a year ago, I showed her a picture of you and told her that was dada, and so dada was her first word."

"Really!!"

"Yeah.. And do you know what her middle name, Abigail, means?"

"What?"

"It means father's joy"

"She does give me joy" he smiled to her. He then picked her up, and held her on his lap while sitting on the couch.

I got out my phone to show Lily pictures. The first one was Liz.

"Dats Nana" she said, pointing to the photo.

"Mhm, now who is this?" I got a picture of Jack.

"Dats untle Jat"

"Yep" next was Andrew, "Pappy Andy!" "Untle Ben!" "Untle Aston.." "Untle Tawum" "hehe dats daddy matin a funny face.." "And untle Mitey!!"

"She knows everyone?" Luke was surprised.

"Yeah.. Well, I've showed her pictures of you guys every day"

"Really?"

"Yeah.. I didn't know when you would find out, and I wanted to make sure she knew she had a daddy"

"Well now she does have a daddy that is going to be beside her all the time.. Right?" He was asking me to move to Sydney again.

I sighed, "I guess.."

"Yay!!" They both squealed, Luke acting like a little girl.

I would be moving in with my little girl and my... boyfriend?? I think he's my boyfriend. I couldn't wait to tell Ashton and Calum, if they didn't already know, about Lily being ours. I couldn't wait to move back to Sydney and tell Ben, Celeste (A/N: I think that's how you spell her name), Jack, and Andrew. I couldn't wait for the new life I'd have with them, being the girlfriend of a band member again. I didn't know how my parents would act, but I was for sure moving in with Luke. I was actually really glad Luke knew.

~

Yay!!!!!!!¡! Luke finally knows¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!¡ I hope you liked this chapter and I hope you'll like the next chapter too!¡!¡!¡!!¡ btw I loved this chapter¡!

-Lizzie😍