Chapter 5 - First Date

I woke up in Luke's arms, just like where I fell asleep. I got out of the bed and snuck downstairs to get breakfast. It was 8, and it was a Sunday. My parents had gone to church, and left a note on the counter. It read, "I walked into your room to wake you up for church, but you and Luke looked so comfy, so I left you. Be back around 10:30:) -Mum". I got a bowl of cereal, then heard footsteps. It was Luke. He came, gave me a peck on the lips, and sat down next to me at the counter.

"You want anything, Luke? You're welcome to anything in the fridge or cupboards" I told him.

"I'm good.."

"Anything wrong?"

"Well, yeah, kinda.."

"What is it?"

"You know who One Direction is, right?"

"Yeah"

"Well, they invited me and the band to go on the Take Me Home Tour with them starting next year in February.."

"Thats great.. And why is that bad?"

"I won't get to see you"

"Why? Can't I go with you?"

He shook his head, "Management said you couldn't when I brought you up," he was sad, "I'm sorry babe"

"Luke, we can call and FaceTime and Skype and text and all that good stuff. It's 2012 not 1912!!"

"Babe, I just don't think I'll have the time.. I'll either be recording, practicing, in meetings, performing, or sleeping. And even if I do get a chance to call you, the fucking time zones will screw it up"

"Luke, we just can't give up.."

"Babe, we'll date as long as we can, but when the tour comes, we'll have to break up.."

"Luke, that's.. fine, I guess" I was almost crying.

"I'm sorry babe" he paused for a second to sniffle, "this fucking band ruins everything"

"No it doesn't, Luke. This is your career, and I know you love it. It doesn't mess up anything unless you want it to."

"I don't want it to mess up us, Jenna, but I still don't see how this will work"

"I get what you mean, Luke. I already said that's fine. Now how about we enjoy dating for now?"

"I'd like that"

"What do you want to do today?"

"How about we go on our first official date?"

"Okay" I smiled, "what are we going to do?"

"I have an idea.. Come here"

I followed him outside, and we began walking down the sidewalk, hand-in-hand. He led me to a park down the street. We traveled towards a big tree, and as we got closer, I noticed there was a picnic blanket and basket there. We sat on the blanket, and Luke started to get food out from the basket.

"Who did this?" I asked.

"My mum. I gave her the idea, and she made the food and set this up"

"This is great, Luke"

"Thank you, but thank my mum too"

"I will" I smiled and took a bite of the cheese toasties. They were really good. I ate some of the carrots Liz had packed. Luke and I just sat, talking and enjoying each other's company. I looked around the park, enjoying the scenery. Luke grabbed my hands, returning my attention to him. He let go of my hands and grabbed my neck, pulling me closer. His lips brushed against mine, then were fully on mine. The feelings came back again. Happiness. It stayed there all throughout the kiss and even after like always. Luke made me so happy; I was mad I had to give him up in about eight months.. But, I wanted to enjoy the time I had with him. Enjoy the time that I had that happiness.

"Wanna go home?" Luke smirked.

"Sure" I smirked back.

We stood up, put the empty baggies into the basket as well as the blanket. We locked our hands together and ran back to my house. When we got back, we walked in and there was a note on the counter, again, saying, "your dad, Jack, and I decided to go out to lunch with a few friends from church. Be back at about 12:45!! -Mum:)". Since it was 11, Luke and I had 1 3/4 hours of alone time left. I walked up to my room, and Luke was up there, without a shirt. He pulled me onto the bed, and tugged at my shirt, pulling it over my head. Within a minute or so, Luke only had boxers and I only had a bra and underwear on. We were making out, taking the rest of our clothes off.

~

Smut in the next chapter;) don't read it if you don't want to! Luv Ya!!!

-Lizzie<3