Chapter 12 - Luke

December 3, 2013

*Luke's POV* (bet you weren't expecting that😏)

We were now home, and it was the band's birthday!! We were at a little lunch at a nice restaurant with management, and a lot of other people. Adam, our manager, was making a speech on how proud he is of us. It was a nice speech, really, but it was boring. Once Adam was finally done, we lifted our glasses, and yelled, "Cheers to 5sos's second birthday!!"

We brought our drinks back down, and took a drink. Mine was just orange juice since it was early afternoon, and close to morning. I then thought of Jenna. She came to mind.. I had no idea why, but her name and face just came to my head. I thought of her.. Well, she always was like the fifth member of he band. She was always with us. The day we met came to mind then. That was an amazing day.. Then, the day I left her came to mind. That was about nine to ten months ago.. I would have to visit her again sometime soon. I wanted to see how her and Jordyn are doing.

I was sitting next to Michael, and I saw he had a text. I didn't see the name, but it looked like it was Jenna.. I asked him, "Michael, is that Jenna?"

"Um.. No.. It's this girl I've been texting"

"Ooo.. What her name?"

"Jada.." He said, then went, "Aww"

"What?"

"Um.. she wished the band a happy birthday..."

"Tell her thanks"

"I will"

*Michael's POV*

We were in the middle of a nice lunch to celebrate the band's birthday, and I got a text. It was from Jenna.. I opened it and saw there was a picture. It was her and her (and Luke's) baby girl. The caption was "Lily Abigail Hemmings". That was a cute name, and she looked so much like Luke. Her eyes, hair (but she got curls from Jenna), lips, and nose looked exactly like Luke's. Anyone, if they knew Luke, could tell that she was Luke's baby.

"Michael, is that Jenna?" Luke asked.

"Um.. No.. It's this girl I've been texting"

"Ooo.. What her name?"

"Jada.." I said, then went, "Aww" because she sent me another picture of her and Lily.

"What?"

"Um.. she wished the band a happy birthday..."

"Tell her thanks"

"I will"

I continued texting Jenna for a little, then we left the restaurant. We all went to Luke's house, and Luke announced that he was going to go call Jenna. I tried to stop him.
"Luke, what if she's still sleeping?"

"Michael, it's 11am there, and she was always up by then"

"Okay.."

He got out his laptop and called her. She didn't answer. He tried again, but still no answer.

"Hmm.. Wonder why she's not answering" Luke wondered.

I knew. She was in the hospital. She probably didn't have her computer, or she did and didn't want to answer because then Luke would know. I got why she didn't want to tell Luke. He wouldn't be around much, but then he would start slacking in band work to be with them. This was so hard to keep from Luke. I knew everything.. Jenna has told me everything since that day: how she was doing, what sex the baby was, now that Lily was here. Luke knew nothing. He didn't know she was pregnant, never mind just had the baby! But I couldn't tell Luke. I made a promise to Jenna..

~

I am so so so so sorry that these are really short:( :( :( :( but the next one will be a little longer, I hope.