Chapter 2 - How We Met

Sorry about he fetus Luke picture:)

~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Flashback~

-10 years earlier-

I was at my mum's friend's house, and a little boy, about my age with blonde hair, ran up to me. He smiled, then waved and said, "hi. I'm Luke, what's your name?"

"Hi Luke" I smiled, "I'm Jenna"

"Hi Jenna"

My mum walked over to us and smiled down at us, "so I see you've met Luke!"
I giggled, then ran off to their living room to play with Luke. Two older boys walked into the room. I guessed they were Luke's older brothers.

"Look! Little Lucifer has a girlfriend!!" One of the boys joked.

"Stop it! And you know I hate that nickname, Jack" Luke defended.

The boys just laughed then walked away. Luke looked sad. He looked hurt. I sat down next to him on his couch, then asked him, "what's wrong, Luke?"

"I don't like them. They're always mean to me" he crossed his arms and looked at his lap.

"I'm sorry Luke. My older brother is like that too." I was talking about Jayden.

"I like you, Jenna. You're nice, unlike them" I smiled at him, liking his comment, "I like you too"

~Flashback Over~

That is how it met Luke. It was the best day of my life. He told me he liked me, but he hasn't said that much since. Luke has changed a lot since we were little, but I think that he likes me, like.. likes me now. I like him too, but I'm not sure if we would date.. it would be kind of awkward but amazing. I've liked him since the day I met him, and that's over 9 years. Over the years, I have developed more of a crush on him.

I really like him.

~

Sorry it's not that long of a chapter.... I didn't know what else to write. The next chapters will be longer than this one:) hopefully..