Chapter 7 - Leaving

February 20, 2013

Tomorrow was the day Luke and the boys were leaving. It was 8pm, and I was at my house, talking with Luke. Their flight was going to leave at 6:30 tomorrow morning. I would have to get up at 4:45 if I wanted to go with him and say goodbye. I didn't mind, though. I would not sleep for 10 days straight just to see Luke. I really didn't want this to happen..

I was sitting on the couch next to Luke, and we were cuddling. My parents weren't home, and neither was Jack. We were trying to make the best out of the last few hours together. Then, suddenly, Luke said, "you know what would make this better?" and smirked.

"I know exactly what you mean" I smirked back at him. I grabbed his hand and ran upstairs into the bedroom.

(Smut starting)

Luke grabbed my shirt, pulled it over my head, and flung it across the room. I did the same to him, then he pushed me onto the bed, making out. While making out, I undid his belt and pulled his pants down, leaving his boxers on for now. He pulled my pants down, but dragged my panties with them. Luke was now practically grinding on me. He grabbed ahold on my bra clasp and undid it while I teasingly pulled down his boxers.

"Babe, don't be a teaser" Luke whined. I pulled his boxers down the rest of the way, and he said, "be a pleaser"

I smirked, and he stuck a finger into me. I scolded him, and used his own words against him. "You're being a teaser" I told him.

"Oh, Jenna, but tonight, I'm a pleaser"

"Then please me, boy"

"You bet I will"

He positioned himself at my entrance, and he said, "I love you so much, babe" before pushed slowly into me. I moaned softly, telling him that it felt amazing. He began to thrust faster, and I moaned every time.

"I don't ever wanna let you go, babe" he whispered to me.

"Me neither" I moaned.

He kept thrusting, and began kissing down my neck, leaving a trail of love bites. He then brought his lips back up to my face. He thrusted and smashed his lips onto mine at the same time. We parted the kiss, and I said, "I-I think I'm about t-to cum".

"Same.. here... babe" he spoke between thrusts.

I came right after he said that, and it took him one more thrust to cum. He kissed me once more, and our lips moved in sync. Our tongues collided, like always. We fell down onto the bed next to each other and cuddled until we fell asleep.

(Smut Over)

------

The next morning, I woke up to Luke's alarm at 4:45. We got up, and to save time we showered together (maybe not all for saving time). I got ready, and by the time I was, Luke was heading out to the car. I walked out to the car where the other boys were waiting, and we drove off.

We got to the airport at 5:30 and the boys went through all the stuff you have to do to get on a plane. We were standing in the airport at 6:25, and I was holding Luke's hand. We then heard, "first call for 6:30 flight to London! 6:30 flight to London now boarding!"

"Luke, don't go just yet.." I said.

"I wasn't thinking of it" he smiled, "I'm staying with you as long as I can"

"Good" I smiled back.

A few minutes later, we heard the lady say that it was the last call for their flight. Luke leaned in for a kiss, and then pulled away after a few seconds. He began walking away, the turned around, blew me a kiss, then kept walking. I sat down, thinking of what I was doing to myself: letting the guy I love go. It was a terrible feeling. I didn't want Luke to leave at all. Still sad, I walked out of the airport, and got a ride home since I was still fifteen.

Later, a while after I got home, my parents told Jack and me to come to the table because they had an announcement.

"Kids, you know how Jayden, Jordyn and Jessica all live out in Perth?" My mum asked.

"Yeah" Jack and I said at the same time.

"Well, we're moving out there!!" My dad was excited.

"That's great!" I was excited on the outside, but crushed on the inside. Sydney was where Luke and I had all these great memories. Everything with him was in a Sydney. I didn't want to leave, but I guess we had to.

~

Lots of stuff going on in one chapter!!! Next will be a time skip of a few weeks so they'll be in Perth. Love you guys:)

-Lizzie xx