Chapter 6 - Love

Luke and I were now naked, Luke on top of me. This would've been my first time. Luke had already had sex with a former girlfriend. He put a condom on, and placed himself at my entrance, asking me if I was sure about this.

"Babe, if I'm hurting you, let me know, okay?" He told me.

"Okay" he slid into me slowly, and I grabbed onto his arms, ignoring the pain. Tears brimmed my eyes, but I was okay.

"You okay, Jenna?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah... I'm fine" I breathed.

He began thrusting, and the pain went away the longer we had been going. Luke found my g-spot, so every time he thrusted, he would hit it. I would moan, and soon, I was moaning uncontrollably.

"You like this, baby?" Luke wondered, kind of moaning himself.

"Yeah" I said, breathing out.

My heart began beating faster, like something was wrong. But nothing was wrong, I was just loving this so much. I didn't want to give Luke up at all, but it had to be done for Luke's career. I would still talk to him now and then, but not that much. He would have some breaks, but not many. When he did have breaks, he would probably spend them with his family.

"Luke.." I moaned.

"Yeah baby?"

"I love you"

He smiled, it being the first time I told him I loved him. It was weird, having sex before saying I love you for the first time, but who cares, I was saying it now.

"I love you too, baby" he whispered.

"I don't want to give you up in 8 months" I whined.

"I don't want to give you up either" He thrusted and I moaned. He continued, "But let's just enjoy the present"

"yeah. Let's just stop talking about this. Pretend it won't happen"

"Okay babe" He said before thrusting and hitting my g-spot once again. I moaned loudly.

"Luke.. I'm about to" I was cut off by my orgasm rushing over me. After I came, Luke came into the condom.a I suddenly heard the front door slam shut. Luke and I just froze, then quickly got my clothes on. I was getting a big t-shirt on in stead of putting jeans and a shirt on. Luke got sweatpants on, and we laid in the bed next to each other, pretending to be asleep. My parents were home early- thirty minutes early. We just laid in bed, pretending to be asleep.

My mum ran up the stairs, and walked into my room. She saw us "sleeping" and walked over to me.

"Jenna, you awake? Jenna, wake up" she shook me a little.

"Mum? You're back already?"

"Yeah. We got back really early. Did you guys do anything this morning?"

"Yeah.. Well, all we did was get up, ate breakfast, went out on a picnic, then came back here and fell asleep again"

"That's nice. Did you have fun?"

"Yeah. But Luke told me he is going on tour with One Direction in February.."

"Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry"

"It's okay, mum. I just want to enjoy being with Luke now" I cuddled up next to Luke.

"Okay, Jenna, I'll let you guys in here.. Your dad and I will be in the living room if you need us.. Jack is probably in his room"

"Okay mum. See you later"

"Alright sweetie, bye"

"bye mum"

She left, and I turned to Luke, "that was close" I whispered.

"Yeah, babe, it was" he whispered back.

"But if we would've gotten caught, it was worth it" I smiled.

"I was thinking the same thing" he kissed my forehead.

"I love you Lucas Robert Hemmings"

"You know it's just Luke, right?"

"you had to ruin the moment?! And yes, I knew that.. But I like calling you Lucas"

"Okay. Start over"

"I love you, Lucas Robert Hemmings"

"I love you too, Jenna Emily Howells" I pressed my lips softly against his, creating the perfect kiss.

At that moment, Jack walked in, ruining the perfect moment. "What are you guys- oh my god.. Ew.." He said, coming in and not seeing us, then looking up.

"Shut up, Jack.. And get out" I ordered.

"If you're going to do anything, use protection.." He warned, and I was surprised.

"Shut up, Jack! Get out of here!! I already told you"

"Someone's getting feisty..."

I picked up my pillow and threw it at him. "Now where were we?" I asked Luke.

"Right.. here" he smashed his lips on mine, and our lips once again moved in sync. When we kissed, it felt like the whole world didn't matter. Nothing mattered but us. I hated when people interrupted us. I felt sparks when Luke and I kissed. It was magic. No one made me feel as good as Luke did.

~

I like the beginning (cause it's smut, duh). More smut in the next chapter because it's a huge time leap. I just have to get this story going.

-Lizzie😜