Chapter 3 - Be My Girlfriend

June 19, 2012

Today, I was over at Luke's house to hang out and watch the band practice. There was a new guy, though. His name was Ashton. He was the drummer. I watched them practice a little, then we just hung out. After a while, I realized Luke wasn't there. I looked around the house for him, then found him in his room. The room had rose petals on the floor with Luke standing in a cleared out circle, the only part of the room without petals. He was holding a bouquet of roses. I walked into the circle, standing next to him. He looked down at me, and asked, "Jenna, will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled the biggest smile I could, and answered, "of course, Luke".

I got onto my tiptoes, and kissed Luke. With me being 5 feet 8 inches and him being about 6 feet 2 inches (A/N: I'm guessing he was about that tall a few years ago), he was 6 inches taller than me. His hands were on my hips, and my arms were draped around his neck. The boys came up the stairs, into Luke's room then saw us and smiled. They knew we were going to be together soon. I knew I was going to like dating Luke.

That night, I told my parents about me and Luke, then asked if I could stay at his house overnight, and they said I could, as long as there was no sex. There wasn't going to be any because we just started dating. They didn't have a guest room, so.. Oh well, I'd have to sleep with Luke in his bed☺️. I fell asleep, cuddling with Luke, and I was happy.
The next morning, I woke up, and Luke wasn't next to me. I walked down the steps and there he was, in the kitchen making me pancakes for breakfast. Liz was there too, but just telling him what to do. I saw that Luke had already made a few pancakes. When I looked at them, I saw that one said "L", one said "&", and one said "J". It was cute. I ate the "J" one, then later, when Luke was done, he ate the "L" one, and we shared the "&" one. This was fun. We all finished our breakfast, Luke, Liz and I, then Liz asked me, "did you sleep well last night?"

"Yeah. I was cuddled up next to Luke" I smiled and giggled.

"I knew there was a spark between you two. I've known it since the first day you guys met" she told me.

Luke then announced, "Jen, babe, I'm gonna go up and shower real quick.. I stink." I laughed at him, then he kissed my forehead.

Once Luke was gone, I turned back to Liz and said, "every time we kiss, I feel sparks"

"It was the same with me and Andrew, sweetie. I kissed him and get butterflies in my stomach. I still do!" She said and I was happy.

A good thing about dating Luke was that I had known him since I was 5, and I know him and his family well. Liz and I could talk for hours about the most random thing, and the same with Luke.

A few minutes later, Luke ran down the stairs with only shorts on, and a towel around his neck. His hair was almost soaking wet. I went to touch his hair, but he shook his head, making water fling all over me.

"What was that for!!" I was laughing so hard.

"Just cause.."

"Cause why?"

"Cause I knew that I would be able to do this" he stopped quickly, kissed my cheek, then ran away.

I laughed then ran after him, catching him after a few minutes. We flopped onto the couch beside us, him tickling me.

"Stop! Sto-o-op!"I was laughing so hard that I couldn't even say stop right.

"No!" He yelled back.

"Why not!?!" I kept laughing.

"I want a kiss"

"Fine" I kissed him, and he stopped tickling me.

The rest of the day, we just cuddled on the couch and watched movies. It was awesome. We were just chilling like usual, but as friends, we wouldn't be cuddling or anything like that. Being his girlfriend was way different than just being his friend. I liked it. It was the best birthday gift ever.

~

I like writing about how much fun they're having. Btw, I'm going to be posting on the schedule, still. Sorry if you really want another chapter, but I'm going to post on that schedule. Sorry guys, it's just easier for me!! Love you guys!!

-Lizzie<3