SEQUEL???

Since I've gotten many requests to do a sequel and since many people seem to love this book, I've decided to do a sequel on SOME CERTAIN CONDITIONS.

First of all, I'm just beginning to write the sequel. While I'm writing the sequel, I challenge you all to do a few things.

I've recently hit 500 followers! That's amazing! However, before I release the sequel, I have to have at least 600 followers (which I don't think will be too hard). If you aren't following me, but you'd like a sequel, follow me and you will be 1% closer to reading a sequel!

Secondly, before I release the sequel, this book has to reach 75,000 reads. Please encourage your friends to read this book if you'd really like to have a sequel.

Add me on snapchat for updates! @irwinxx5sos

I can't believe how far this book has gone, and I thank you all for that. Please tell your friends about this book and encourage them to read it so you can read the sequel! I love you all, and thank you so much for all you've done for me with reading this book and voting for it, commenting on it, or even following me. Thank you so much. I love you.

-Lizzie xx

P.S. Shoutout to @lucii_the_unicorn @Devika2003 @ItsAlexGuys @Mistymoo01 @weltverliebt @SomeMukeLove and @savi20136 for their lovely comments💕

P.P.S. Go read the epilogue again if you've only read it before 12/12/16 because I made some edits to make the sequel make sense! Thank you so much:)