Chapter 16 - Move?

The next morning, Luke, Lily, and I were going to go to my parents' house. We planned on telling them I was moving back to Sydney with Luke because he found out about Lily. I was getting ready, and I only had a bra and underwear on when Luke walked into my room.

"LUKE!!!" I yelled.

"What Jen? We have a child together... I've seen your body before. I actually miss it" he said.

"Luke... I miss yours too" I said, and he took his shirt off.

"Miss it anymore?" He asked.

"Well.. you kinda have to be in your boxers for me not to miss it anymore," I said, joking.

"Okay" he slipped his pants and boxers down and got real close to me. He said once more, "miss it anymore?" then smashed his lips against mine.

"Lukey, we can't right now.. We need to get ready to go to my parents. Get your clothes back on, then go get Lily dressed please."

"Well..." He pretended to try to get out of it and I looked at him with the 'she's your child too. Do what I say' look on my face. He then said, "just kidding, babe," then kissed my cheek, "I'm going"

"get your clothes on first!" I said.

"fine..." He whined, then put his clothes on and went into Lily's nursery. I then got to finish getting dressed. Right after I finished, I heard a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" Jordyn asked.

"Yeah, come on" I said.

"I saw daddy (A/N: omg I'm sorry I had to) Luke over there with Lily. He knows?"

"yeah" I smiled, "he found out yesterday. We're going to tell Mum and dad today that I'm moving back to Sydney with him"

"What!? No!!" She said, sounding sad.

"Don't act sad, I know you'll ask your boyfriend to move in with you"

"Ooo!! I could! But I'll be sad that you're gone.. I'll miss you and my little niece."

"We'll miss you too. She'll miss 'aunt Dordyn'"

"Yeah. But you guys will be happy with each other again. And I won't have any other nieces or nephews any time soon?"

"No, Jordyn.. We aren't having any more kids. We'll have to be careful about that.."

She hit me on the shoulder, "Jenna!"

"Hey! I bet you'd say the same thing about Jacob"

"Well, I guess that is true..."

"Yeah. It is." I said, and Luke showed up at the door with a dressed Lily, "Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yup" I told him, and we went outside, got in his car, and drove about five minutes to my parents' house. Our plan was for him to go up to the door, holding Lily, with me behind him. That's exactly what we did. He rang the doorbell, then I heard footsteps leading to the door. The door swung open, and there stood my mum. Her mouth flew open, "Oh my god!! Jenna, you finally told him!!!"

"Told me what?" Luke joked.

"Um.. Uh.. nothing," my mum was worried that hadn't told him.

"Just kidding, Mrs. Howells. I know Lily's my daughter" he smiled and kissed Lily's cheek.

"I wuve daddy" Lily said to her 'gammy'.

"I'm glad you do, Lily" she said to her, then said, "Come on, guys, come in!"

We walked in and sat in the living room on the couch. I then looked at my mum and dad that came to join us. I said, "guys, since Luke knows about Lily now, he wants to spend time with her. The only problem is that we live in Perth, and he lives in Sydney..."

"And you're saying..." My dad tried to get me to go on.

"He wants me to move back to Sydney. With him and Lily."

"Really, sweetie!? That's great. Wait, are you both going to share a house?" My dad asked protectively.

"Yes, Mr. Howells, but don't worry.." Luke told her.

"So we won't have anymore grandchildren any time soon?" He asked like Jordyn had.

"No, Dad, you won't" I assured her.

"Luke?" He said.

"No. You won't have anymore grandchildren soon, Mr. Howells"

"Good. Then I guess you can move back to Sydney with him, and with Lily. We'll miss you though" He said, sadly.

"I'll miss you too.. and my little flower" My mum used her name for Lily. She calls her her little flower because a lily is a flower.

"I know, I'll miss you guys too, along with Jack, Jordyn, and Jessica."

"So we'll leave as soon as you're packed up, Jen?" Luke asked me.

"Yup. I guess. Bye mum, bye dad" I said, walking out the door with Lily on my hip.

We drove back to Jordyn's and my house, and I began to pack. I was so excited to be moving back to Sydney with Luke. I was really glad he knew.

~

Ok I'm so sorry.. The schedule says I was supposed to update yesterday, but for some reason I thought it was Sunday and I thought I was supposed to update the Calum Fanfics in the evening, so I updated them instead of this one. Now, when the schedule says I'm supposed to update the Calum ones, I updated this one! Hope you guys enjoyed this cute little chapter, and again, I'm sorry for the mishap. Love you guys!

-Lizzie:)