Chapter 14: Part 1

(Ozpin's Office, Beacon Academy)

Albert, Gevatter, and Ruby sat in the room as Ironwood and Ozpin discussed the events of the previous night. "THEY WERE HERE!" Ironwood yelled as he smashed his fist onto the table. "We already knew that with the help of the Guardians." Glynda said, trying to defuse the situation. "YES BUT THEY DID NOTHING!" Ironwood yelled, pointing at Albert and Gevatter, Albert got up and was ready to hammer Ironwood's head in with a Hammer of Sol, but was stopped by Gevatter. "Let me handle this....Ruby look away please." Gevatter said as lowered his hand from Albert's chest plate, and he then looked at Ruby, "Well go on, look away." Gevatter said calmly as Ruby as she covered her eyes. Gevatter then looked at Ironwood, and slowly approached him until he was right in Ironwood's face. "I don't remember you setting up a whole perimeter and waiting an eternity in a tower like a princess waiting for her hero, and eventually stopping said perpetrator to the CCT tower..yes granted they got away but the damages could be far worse" Gevatter said as suddenly a void blade formed in Gevatters hand, and the blade was just inches away from Ironwood's throat. "So... I could tell you everything...but I just want a simple apology." Gevatter said calmly. "Gevatter I don't think that this is..." Glynda was trying to defuse this situation. "Ah-uh-Ah....no I just need to hear it from the dear Generals forsaken mouth..." Gevatter said as he placed the blade closer to his throat. "Well...I'm waiting.." Gevatter said calmly.

Ironwood looked at Ozpin who just nodded, he sighed in defeat. "Look I'm sorry...." Ironwood said begrudgingly. "You're the sorriest thing I've ever seen." Gevatter said calmly as the blade disappeared and he turned back to the 4 and cleared his throat. "Well from what I could assess from the situation, your perpetrator has downloaded something into the computer systems, so I would check your systems over a few times, and it also seemed that she was looking for something...something dark in power..." Gevatter continued to walk around the room. Albert knew exactly where this was going. "They were looking for something that is hidden here at Beacon academy...uh...Ruby this may be the part where you need to leave." Gevatter suggested. "But.." Ruby was going to fight back when Ozpin intervened. "Ruby, I think it best for you to go back to Team RWBY and get ready for your mission. You are their leader after all." Ozpin said calmly as he took a sip from his mug. She only nodded and walked off into the elevator, Gevatter simply watched as the doors closed and turned back to the others. "Anyways...the thing hidden could it be....no only something like that exists in our universe.." Gevatter said as he continued to pace around the room as Ironwood tensed up and Ozpin watched Gevatter with extreme intent. "Hmm..it's something of great power...it's like one thousand quiet whispers...." Gevatter added calmly as Ironwood looked at Gevatter in shock and Ozpin spat into his cup. "But I guess all I need do...is wish it? Am I not correct?" Gevatter asked as he looked at the two as he sat down where Ruby was sitting.

"That's Blasphemy! Ozpin!" Ironwood tried to cover this up. "Ozpin what is he talking about?" Glynda asked. "Oh yes Ozpin...tell us.." Gevatter said as he repositioned himself in the chair placing his hands on his face waiting for his response. "We don't know what they are, we just don't know that they bear great powers." Ozpin said calmly. "That's a lie.." Gevatter said, "How do you have her bones?" He then added. "Why should it matter to you!" Ironwood yelled at Gevatter. "Because I was one of the 5 that killed her.." Gevatter said as he turned his head slightly over to Ironwood. "And plus.... Wish magic is dangerous..more dangerous than any other paracausal power....as Ahamkara's always get their way....no matter what the last wish is.." Gevatter said. "We can use them to kill Salem!" Ironwood said. "DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR WHAT I SAID! OR CAN NOTHING GO THROUGH THAT TINCAN HEAD OF YOURS!" Gevatter said as the whole room became silent. Gevatter clears his throat. "Ozpin I apologize for that outburst, but I do recommend you discard her Bones...They will only bring misfortune to those you care about..and those you want to protect." Gevatter said calmly as he got up. "This is where me and Albert will take our leave....Tin man...Emerald Wizard..." Gevatter said with a bow as he turned around and walked off towards the elevator.
"Albert can you stay for a minute please..." Ozpin asked, Albert turned and looked at Ozpin then back to Gevatter. "I'll be a minute I guess." Albert said calmly to Gevatter as he just nodded and continued down the elevator. Albert walked up to Ozpin's Desk as the others left. "Sarvack is still a threat at large...and I need you to be ready at all costs.." He said. Albert just nodded. "Yes Ozpin I know...but...I must ask...what will you do with the bones.." Albert asked. "I plan to get rid of them if you two deem them unsafe.." Ozpin said as he took a sip from his mug. "Have they whispered anything to you? O'Emerald Wizard mine.." Albert asked, mimicking the wish dragons. Ozpin's eyebrow raised as he looked at the titan. "Whispers?" Ozpin asks in curiosity. "Ahamkara and their bones are notorious for....the things they promise.." Albert said calmly. He nodded "I'll take note anyways you should be leaving and getting ready to hunt down Sarvack." He said to Albert with a smile. Albert just nodded, putting on his Helmet and leaving the room but he passed Ironwood who was standing there, he had a bad feeling about it but he didn't care at the moment, he had more pressing matters.

As he left he went back to his dorm to get his equipment ready for his upcoming mission. Nina popped out, "I wonder where we will be heading to? Somewhere where there's less shooting hopefully" Nina said as she spun summoning Albert's Bad JuJu. "Nina we are going up against an ascendant hive, in all truthful honesty we are going to have a lot of shooting." Albert said calmly. As Albert finishes packing his weapons he sets out in his Sentinel armor set (refer to character info), with his Bad Juju in his hands, Felwinter's lie and Falling Guillotine on his back. He was about to exit, before he was stopped by Gevatter. "Albert, wait." Gevatter said as he hovered over to him. "Huh? What is it Gevatter?" Albert asked his friend. "I'm sorry but I can't accompany you for the next few missions." He said as he placed his hand on his cominactor. "Savathûn's interference has become stronger and the Pyramids' messages more clearer. Ash needs me out there..." he said calmly as he pulled out deathbringer. "But I want you to take this and let anyone who decides to get in your way, let the chorus sing out death." Gevatter said as he hands him Deathbringer. "But won't this just dematirize when you leave?" Albert asked the Warlock. "You'd think that but like I said, it's the only weapon I can materialize and harm things in this world with, that's the one and true Deathbringer, the one we forged together in the pit.." He said calmly. "Just take good care of it will you?" Gevatter asks with a smile. Albert nods determined, putting it in his backpack.

As Albert leaves his room to head out to the airships he gets a message from Ozpin. "You will accompany a team that goes to Mount Glenn today, as from what my little bird says it's where the most of that 'hive' activity is." Albert glanced through it and sighed. "I wonder who we are going to get stuck with?" Nina asked her guardian curiously. "I think you and I both know who it's gonna be, I mean it's probably destiny or something.." Albert said as he passed Team RWBY's dorm to hear some sort of commotion. "ZWEI!" someone yelled from behind the door. "Zwei?" Albert asked confused, "what's a Zwei?" Albert asked aloud. "Maybe it's like those weird made up fruits from The New Pacific Arcology on Titan, what was it? Pineapples I think?" Nina said. "Yeah but...you know what I can't help it I gotta see this" Albert said calmly as he went up to team RWBY's door and knocked on it.

As Yang opened the door, "Oh hey Albert what's up?" Yang asks as she looks up at the giant. "Oh I heard some yelling and I heard something about a Zwei? And I didn't know what that was so I was curious." Albert replied as he entered to then find Blake climbing onto his shoulders. "Please save me.." Blake whispered to him as they both looked down at the small corgi in front of them. "uh....Is that a Zwei?" Albert asked calmly as he pointed at the small dog. "Yeah our dad entrusted him with us." Ruby said with a smile. "Oh...and when did he come?" Albert asked as he tried to pull Blake from his back. "Oh he didn't" She added with a smile, and then Nina popped out. "What do you mean he didn't come?" Nina asked Ruby with concern. "He mailed him to us!" Ruby said with a smile. "Oh so like in a box or shipping container that's animal safe?" Nina added. "Nope a small cylindrical package." Yang said as both Nina and Albert turned and looked at it. "Uh...." Albert was trying to process this, "uh...there maybe more paracausal things in this world then we thought.." Nina said calmly. "Well anyways you guys should be heading out to get your mission I'm heading out myself I'll see you there" Albert said with a smile as he exited. He then walked back in and tried to shake Blake off his arm but she wouldn't budge. Yang walks over and removes Blake from his arm. "Thanks." Albert said as he then again walked away.

-To be continued. 

(I hope you enjoyed reading! This is probably going to be one of the only multi part chapters I write but otherwise again enjoy! and I Hope you have a lovely day! |P.S. happy birthday to myself :)| )