Epilogue

(Patch)

Ruby slowly wakes up looking around at the unfamiliar bedroom in front of her. She hears the birds chirping and she turns to see her father Tai. "RUBY! You're awake!" he runs over and kneels next to her. "Ugh...what happened?" ruby asked. "Your uncle qrow found you unconscious and brought you back home." Tai said with a slight smile. Ruby paused for a moment and realized it. "YANG WHAT ABOUT YANG!" Ruby asked. "Don't worry, she'll be fine..though I think it'll take some getting used to..." Tai assured his daughter. "What about the School! Vale! The Grimm....WHAT ABOUT ALBERT AND GEVATTER!" Ruby asked in fear. "Hey don't worry, they cleared out Vale...though the school is a different case. You didn't exactly kill that thing, yeah sure you did do a number on it but it's not disappearing...and it keeps attracting more grimm..." Tai continues to assure his daughter. "And about Albert and...Gevatter..." Tai was about to begin. "It's just a mess isn't it." Qrow states, both look at him as he finishes what was left in his flask.

"Can we have a minute?" Qrow asked, Tai looked confused, "what? I can't stay?" Tai asked, saddened. "Tai....please..." Qrow pleaded with his former teammate. Tai stands up and kisses Ruby's forehead. "I'm glad you're alright..I'll go make us some tea." Tai said as he exited the room leaving Qrow and Ruby alone. "So how are you feeling?" Qrow asked his niece. "My body hurts all over but otherwise I'm good." Ruby states looking at her Uncle who chuckles. "yeah...Makes sense after what you did.." Qrow states as he looks out the window. "You guys keep saying that! What did I do! And no one still answered my question! WHERE IS ALBERT AND GEVATTER!" Ruby asked, looking at her uncle who sighed. "Well I'll cut to the point, what do you remember.." Qrow asked. "I ran up the side of the tower. I saw...Albert and Pyrrha! IS SHE!" Ruby was about to ask, "She's gone.." Qrow stated solemnly. "The night you met Ozpin did he say anything to you?" Qrow asked curiously. "Uhh something about my-" Ruby was about to speak. "Silver eyes...it's an extremely rare trait." Qrow tells his niece. "Uhhh..so?" Ruby states confused, still wondering why he was avoiding the topic of Gevatter and Albert. "You're special, Ruby. And not in the "Daddy loves his special angel" kind of way." Qrow explained. "You're special the same way your mom was. Remnant's full of legends and stories, some of them true, some made up. But there's one Oz told me from a very long time ago. Back before Huntsmen, before Kingdoms, it was said that those born with silver eyes were destined to lead the life of a warrior." he added. "You see, the creatures of Grimm, the most fearsome monsters mankind had ever encountered, were afraid of those silver-eyed warriors. They were the best of the best. It was said that even a single look from one of these fighters could strike a Grimm down. Heh. It's a ridiculous story." he ended.

"And here you are...with a frozen grimm dragon at beacon tower and you here in bed." Qrow adds with a chuckle as he looks out the window. "How do you know about my conversation with Ozpin anyways Uncle Qrow?" Ruby asked her Uncle as he was deep in thought. "Ruby...when I was on all those missions in far away places...It was all for Ozpin...and now he's missing....so we got to pick up the pieces he left..." Qrow states. "That includes finding Albert.." Qrow states turning to ruby. "Wait what...what happened to Albert." Ruby asked. "Well in that big flash of light. I couldn't find any remnants of him....and as for Gevatter...well umm...he kind of Blew up" Qrow said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "BLEW UP!" Ruby said in shock. "Yeah, he was fighting it out with the big bad Hive monster. He grabbed onto it and basically caused a controlled detonation of pure light. I'm not sure of his status but we have to find both of them if we want to have a fair chance." Qrow states as he turns to look at Ruby. "What can I do!" Ruby asked as she looked at her Uncle who only chuckled. "You wanna help? Get some rest first. You're not in any sort of combat readiness.. Besides, our enemy's trail is leading to Haven...and that's quite a trek from here for a pipsqueak like you. I'll see you around Kid." Qrow states with a smile as he leaves the premises. Ruby then looks out her window wondering where Albert might be.

(Io, Location Unknown.)

Gevatter and Ashes-4 exit the portal expecting to be pulled to Eris Morn. But to their horror they find themselves in a room with a Pyramid in it's center. Ash's ghost becomes corrupted as the darkness speaks through it. " Don't you see? It's as we said before... In Light there is only weakness.. Only failure...only death... But where the light takes the Dark gives...no longer will you be pawns.. Remember...In Darkness there is only strength...only victory...only life... Ancient Powers await for you on Europa.... And the world made from dust...will be our next on our list of those who need...Our Salvation." It ended. Ashes was confused by the last part but Gevatter was horrified. But both stopped as they heard another portal open. Both had their weapons ready when Albert was flung out of it. "ALBERT!?" Both said as they ran up to him. Ashes Helped him up. "Huh...uh what happened-I NEED TO GO BACK" Albert yelled as he got up to run back into the portal but it had already closed. He fell to his knees and smashed the ground. He then looked up in the room he was in. "Fuck..." he muttered as he looked around with gevatter and Ashes then helping him up. "Albert, tell me what you saw." Gevatter asked. "What's going on? I thought you were dead!" Ashes explained. "Ash we will Explain everything to you at a time but right now...ALbert what did you see!" Gevatter yells to Albert who remembers it all.

(Back on Remnant.)

"PPPPPYYYYRRRHA!" Ruby yelled. Albert looked behind him. "RUBY!?" Albert asked as suddenly it all turned white. Albert then found himself in a place that was all white around him. He looked around confused. Nina then floated next to him, it was different, her usual blue eye was a golden color. "My poor poor lightbearer....I'm sorry you couldn't help them. you may get another chance later.." She said..her voice..was different. "But I need you to come back...to me...I need all my children of light to come back.." she stated. Albert was confused until he realized something. "You're not Nina...who...who are you?" Albert asked. the entity controlling Nina only laughs. "I guess in time you'll know...but please come, your friends are all waiting for you." She states as he sees the portal and Ashes and Gevatter on the other side. He then looks around him to see his past events on remnants, all the way up to the fall of Beacon. He then sees some other visions he's never seen before, He sees the Black Garden?! A Vex portal somewhere cold and lonely? Vex on the march in the streets of a mighty city and as well across the vibrant forests? An Academy shrouded in shadows. A man who looked like a lion who seemed to be working with the Dark Mistress. Albert, Ashes-4, Anarchy-13, Gevatter tod, and Cerys Burke all standing on the threshold of a tropical land, fighting off Vex, Hive, Taken, and Grimm. And finally inside of Great big Fish? Where all but Ashes are present and they...they slay her?. But he sees another one where instead of the success of the previous vision it starts in the ruins of broken cities where only the Pyramids stands, the world was partially created into a Vex machine world where the Sol divisive follow their dark overlords demands. And where Savathûn had won in her power to surpass the Darkness and the Light, and the last safe city...in ruins....with the traveler gone...

"Wait what are all these visions!" Albert asks the entity who had taken over his ghost. "Oh...those are events that may come true..it all depends on what you do next..." It states, and suddenly Albert is tossed through the portal.

"And that's what I saw and to catch you up Ashes that basically it..." Albert Explained. "So wait wait wait...you two were off having adventures on some mysterious planet, fighting these things called Grimm, And you were also fighting Savathûn all at the same time!? And here we are....geez....well Let's get you back to the tower...there have been strange reports coming from the traveler..." Ashes explains as the 3 transmat out and head back to the tower.

-End of Transmission

(Hey Kazumi here, And yes this is the official end of "A Titan in the Rose Field. I hope you all enjoyed reading it as I did writing it. But anyways this is not the end of the Adventures of Albert Woods on Remnant...Oh no it's just the beginning. But anyways, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next time.)