Chapter 25

(Air docks outskirts of beacon courtyard)
Ruby runs up to Sun and Weiss. "RUBY!" Weiss shouts as she looks at her team leader. "Oh! I thank goodness I found you!" Ruby said as she ran over to her partner. "Ruby where have you-" Weiss was about to scold her friend, "Don't worry about it, I'm fine. What's going on?" Ruby said as she looked around. Weiss seems to be at a lose forewords as her gaze becomes sadden. "Weiss?" Ruby asked, looking at Blake who was curled up. "I'm sorry..I'm sorry" Blake states as she breaks down into tears. Ruby reached out and tried to say something but the words couldn't come out. Her mental state deteriorating at such a fast rate. Blake curls deeper, closing her eyes. "I'm...sorry" She states as Ruby begins to cry, "yang.." She states with a depressed tone. Sun walks over and puts his hand on Ruby's shoulder. "Don't worry she's gonna be fine. The soldiers over there are ready to take us to vale" sun states pointing over his shoulder. "BUT JAUNE AND PYRRHA ARE STILL MISSING" Nora states in a sadden yell. Ruby looks up in shock. "WHAT" she said looking at Nora. Sun sighed. "Look, guys, the giant grimm dragon is circling the school, EVEN the White Fang are pulling out! We have to go...NOW!" Sun demands. "We're not...leaving..." Ren states falling to his knees in defeat. Sun looks at everyone and especially Blake with a worried look.

"I'll find them...and I'll bring them back." Ruby states as she looks up at everyone looking at her with shock. "No! You're not going alone.. I'm coming too" Weiss demands with Ruby giving her a faint smile. Weiss turns to sun, "Watch after Blake and Yang while we are gone" Weiss states calmly as the two run off in the storm. "YOU BETTER YOU IDIOTS!" Sun yells out to his friends. (to Jaune and Pyrrha) As the two make it out the front door the sound of the titanic clash between Ozpin and Cinder could be heard faintly in the distance. "Okay..Okay I think I have Goodwitch's number on my scroll...oh where is it! Where is it!" Jaune states frantically looking for his Scroll. "Pyrrha? What was all of that.." Jaune asked his friend. "I.." Pyrrha looked up at the crumbling tower. "But Ozpin.." Jaune tried to plead. "There is no time Jaune...Go to vale and get help." Pyrrha states determined. "What are you..gonna do..." Jaune realized what she was gonna do, "NO PYRRHA YOU SAW HOW POWERFUL SHE WAS! PYRRHA I WON'T LET YOU GO BA-" Jaune was cut off by Pyrrha finally giving in and kissing him. It wasn't too long before the two parted, "I'm sorry.." Pyrrha states as she pushes Jaune into a rocket locker and shoots him off to safety. She turns to look back at the tower.

"Cute..but how long are you gonna stand there?" A voice stated from behind her. She turns to see Albert. "ALBERT!?" Pyrrha states flustered. "No time to be embarrassed, come on..let's save the world" Albert states with a smile on his face. Pyrrha nods and the two run into the tower. (back with Ruby and Weiss) as the two were running through Beacon Weiss suddenly gets a call on her scroll. She picks it up. "WEISS YOU HAVE TO STOP HER!" Juane pleads, "What?!" Weiss states in shock, "Jaune what are you talking about? Where are you!?" Weiss asks the blonde warrior. "DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME!" Jaune proceeds to lean up against a wall, "please....just...just save Pyrrha.." he states with a sadden voice. "We will.. Are you Okay?" Weiss asked as both Ruby and Her have now stopped as they looked around. The line goes dead as Jaune has thrown his Scroll on the ground. "JUANE! JUANE!" Weiss yelled into her scroll as she looked to see the call dropped. "A...weiss!" Ruby states as the two look up at the dragon as it now is spawning grimm.

"Weiss...I have a plan" Ruby states with a smile. Weiss smiles at her leader. "You always do.." Weiss states reading Myrtenaster. (with Cinder in Ozpin's office) Cinder looked upon the great beast with a smile. "Shhhh...this is your home now.." Cinder states in a motherly tone. She looks around suspiciously with a fireball in hand. But she relaxes a little when suddenly at the elevator doors open, she turns to see Pyrrha's spear come flying at her along with a hail of electric bullets. She dodges this all and looks upon Pyrrha and Albert. Both adjust their weapons and prepare for battle. The three begin their battle. Cinder was annoyed as she had to take care of two separate fronts one against A lightbearer and the other against Beacon's shining hope. Pyrrha fires a couple shots from her rifle only for them to be dodged by Cinder, she then turns her head and ducks to see a void blade about to cut her in half, she barely misses that, and she kicks Albert away, who quickly summons his sunshot and fires a few blasts at her. Cinder only absorbed the solar energy to fuel her own attacks.

The two continued to fight back. She then severely injures both of them. Nina pops out to heal Albert, Cinder sees this and sends a firebolt straight at Nina causing her to fall to the ground causing Albert to turn his attention to his ghost who was only slightly burned. "NINA!" Albert yelled as he ran to his ghost and picked her up, and as soon as he did he felt a sharp pain in his leg causing him to fall. He looks at the arrow in his leg. "Nina..are you fine." Albert asks as he cradles his ghost in his hand as Pyrrha continues to fight. "yes...I'm...fine...though just give me a second to recuperate...I'm sorry Albert...your light will be disabled for a moment hopefully not for too..long though.." Nina stated as Albert looked at Pyrrha who was in the middle of battle.

(Back to Weiss and Ruby)

"COME ON WEISS WE HAVE TO HURRY!" Ruby yells at her friend. Weiss then aims Myrtenaster. "Ruby.." Weiss states with Ruby turning her head to look at Weiss. "Good luck!" Wiess said with a smile as Ruby was shot up to the top of the tower.

(back to Albert and Pyrrha) Cinder had managed to defeat all of pyrrha's attacks, and she sent her back, causing the last bit of her Aura to drain. She laid there on the floor. "PYRRHA!" Albert yelled as he tried to get up only to get shot again, this time in the shoulder. He grunted in pain as he fell back down. "Now you little pawn..just stay right there.." Cinder states as she turns her attention back to Pyrrha. "It's unfortunate you see...you were promised power that was never truly yours..." Cinder states as she kneels down to look at Pyrrha. "But take comfort in knowing I'll use it in ways you'll never imagine..." Cinder states with an evil grin. Pyrrha moves around and meets Cinder's gaze, she coughs a little but looks up at Cinder. "Do...you believe in destiny?" Pyrrha asked Cinder with all the confidence left in her body. Cinder just frowns at the question aiming her bow and arrow at Pyrrha. "Yes.." She states calmly as she puts the last rites to Pyrrha, by shooting her right in the heart. Pyrrha's eyes widened. Ruby had made it to see Pyrrha Murdered and she gasped tears already forming in her eyes. "PYRRHA NO!" Albert yells. Ruby hears that and looks to see Albert and Nina both in not so good condition. But she keeps feeling overwhelmed by just witnessing Pyrrha's death.

Soon she begins to levitate off the ground in brilliant white light. "Ruby?!" Albert states as he turns his head to look. Cinder looks with shock and anger in her eyes. "PRRRRRRYYYYHHHA!" Ruby shouted out as Albert and Cinder both looked on in shock. "WHAT!" Cinder stated as they all became consumed by the white light. 

-To be continued.