Chapter 10

(Beacon Academy)

As Albert and Gevatter were discussing old times and talking on how not only to stop Savathûn, but Salem as well. "So you're saying when Sarvack teleported away, he teleported into an ascendant realm?" Gevatter asked the titan in curiosity. Albert simply nodded. "Yeah, but it wasn't Hive in origin, from what the readings said and what Nina and I looked into, it looked as if this planet has had it as long as it's existed." Albert explained. Gevatter put his hand on his chin trying to figure it out before both were stopped by Albert's scroll going off. "Well I think you should answer that." Gevatter states calmly as Albert grabs his scroll. "Yello.." Albert answered the call, with Gevatter watching his friend intently. "Huh...really? Okay." Albert said calmly, hanging up his scroll.

"Gevatter, Headmaster Ozpin wants you to come to his office, he wants to speak with you about your plans to help in the slowing down of both Salem's and Savathûn's forces" Albert instructed to his friend as he turns to see Gevatter already up and ready. "Already on it.." Gevatter says as he begins to open the door. "Um...gevatter do you know where to go?" Albert asked his friend curiously. Gevatter snickered at the clueless titan, "come on I've spent my time wandering the Black garden for fun, plus...I hacked into your scroll so now I have back doors into all systems giving me the ability to track everyone..I know where to go" Gevatter said with a smile as he phased through the door. "Wow...it's fun having Gevatter back." Albert said with a smile as Nina popped out of his backpack. "I couldn't agree more, it's great to have another lightbearer around..even if it's a void copy" Nina said with a gleeful chirp.

(timeskip to Gevatter)

As Gevatter phased his way up into Ozpin's office, he arrived to see Goodwitch and Ozpin looking out the window. Gevatter clears his throat to gain their attention, "you called for me o'mysterious Emerald Wizard" Gevatter asks as he bows. "Yes I brought you here to question you some.." Ozpin states calmly as he takes a sip of his coffee, he also motions for Gevatter to sit down. He does so, and he crosses his legs as he looks at the mysterious wizard. "So, I've heard you know a lot about...Darkness.." Ozpin states and as if on cue the room became a bit..colder. Gevatter looked at the curious wizard and chuckled, "O'Foolish Wizard, you do know...that the lines between light and dark...are oh so...very thin..I just happen to be someone who is able to walk on the thin line" Gevatter explains. "I can be your Virgil .." Gevatter states calmly to Ozpin. "I want you to tell me everything about the osmium throne and..the deep" Ozpin said, Gevatter began to chuckle harder. "I see you've done your research...not many outside of the highest level guardians have ever laid eyes on the Book of Sorrows... I guess I'll tell you all I know.." Gevatter said with a touch of malice to his voice.

(timeskip back to Albert)

Albert was walking around Beacon just taking in everything when he ran into Blake bumping into her, "oh hey Blake, sorry bout that.." Albert said awkwardly as he helped her up. He notices something is off. "Are you okay?" He asks Blake who just looks up at him. "It's just....it's just so much is happening...I can hear his voice in my head Albert." Blake said in a worried whisper. Albert's thought only went to the darkness possessing his ghost and the echoing words of Oryx in his mind. "I understand how that feels, come on let's have a little chat about it.." Albert said as he dragged Blake along with little to no resistance from her. He sat her down on a bench and sat next to her.

"Let me guess...you are having many thoughts about the white fang and that Roman guy." Albert said calmly as Blake looked at him in shock. "Well I mean.." he pointed to the bow on Blakes head, she looked at him confused at first. "Bows can't move on their own.." Albert whispered. Blake becomes flustered a bit, "how long have you known?" she whispered. "Since the docks" Albert said calmly as he looked back. "It's just...I just don't understand why they were smuggling those...hive creatures..as well as the dust..A-and why the fang would even work with a Human" Blake confessed. Albert sighed. "I know..it's all confusing and I can't help but feel somewhat responsible...As it's a being from my world that's causing so much damage.." Albert muttered. "What? What do you mean?" Blake asked as she looked up. "Well I can't explain it here in the open you don't know at all is listening..." Albert muttered as he looked around. "Just remember," Albert said as he sat up, "if you ever need to talk, just seek me, I've been alive for a long time...I've a lot of things.." Albert said with a smile as he walked off. As he did he took notice to 3 people walking towards him, he saw the same green haired girl and grey haired kid from Tuskon's Book trade. "Shit.." Albert muttered as he watched them have an exchange with Ruby. He quickly pulled out his scroll and texted something to Ozpin. -Aggression Gently Entraps Nezarec, The Sin Is Nezarec. Beasts Eat All, Continue On North.- Albert types aggressively into his scroll and sends it as he looks at the 3 as they walk past. He could hear them as they reached out for eye shots. "Do you think he knows?" the green haired female asks, "No..I doubt it..." the new girl says calmly. Albert watched as they left. "Nina....get the list and add those 3, they are definitely agents...no doubt in my mind.." Albert says as he turns to go back to his dorm.

(back to Gevatter,Ozpin, and now Ironwood.)

Gevatter sat there calmly as he listened to Ironwood and Ozpin talk about how a bird had told them of great horrors that this Salem is creating. Gevatter just sighed, if only they saw what lurked in the black garden, or the deepest darkest corners of the universe. Both were stopped at the sound of Ozpin's scroll buzzing. They all look towards it and then at each other. Ozpin clears his throat. "Huh..another message from Albert...they are quite cryptic...the first one he gave me the other day was just like this one.." Ozpin said with a sigh. "Um...but if you don't mind me asking what are these cryptic messages?" Gevatter asked as he examined Ozpin. "A Giant Eagle Nests Towards Southern Oceans From Ships And Land Each March In Narrowly Veiled All Leads Eden" Ozpin recalled from the other day. Gevatter began to chuckle, "ah...and have you cracked it?" Gevatter asked the wizard in curiosity as the tin man looked confused at him. "Well I know it's code..I've just been trying to figure out how to break it.." Ozpin says as he rubs his chin. "Agents of Salem In Vale." Gevatter said bluntly as both Ironwood and Ozpin spat from their cups. "They are this close now?!" Ironwood said in anger. Gevatter just placed his hands under his chin as if he were smiling. "Now...what was the other message?" Gevattered added as he looked at Ozpin who was tense.

"uh...Aggression Gently Entraps Nezarec, The Sin is Nezarec. Beasts Eat All, Continue North." Ozpin said unsure as both him and Ironwood looked at Gevatter as he pondered. "Nezarec..now that's a name I haven't heard in a while...but the message is quite...unsettling to say the least.." Gevatter said calmly. "Well what does it mean?" Ironwood demanded. "Now...no need to raise your voice...it says Agents in Beacon" Gevatter again said calmly as the two look at him in concern. "Does he have any idea on who they are?" Ironwood states, but before Ozpin could answer Gevatter simply raised his hands. "No worries, me and Albert have this handled...we'll get to it as fast as we can." Gevatter said as he stood up adjusting the Deathbringer on his back. "Trust me..me and Albert...will sing them a lullaby of death...nothing more.." He said as his void energy grew just a bit. "Well...I must be going. As we know Albert might need my assistance. Emerald Wizard, Tin man," Gevatter said as he bowed for the two and made his way to the elevator. "The witch of the north" He said as he bowed to Glynda who was standing in the elevator entering the office. All 3 looked at the mysterious warrior scholar who made his leave. "Let's just hope for the best...and pray we can overcome the storm that is approaching." Ozpin said quietly as all 3 sat there in the somberness.

-To be continued 

(hey guy's I hope you enjoy chapter 10, Bit shorter then usual but expect more updates in the coming time as I'm going on my winter break, but I won't be posting the week around Christmas which I hope you understand for obvious reasons, also may throw in a little Dawning special possibly. Well anyways, enjoy! peace-Kazumi)