1. Mr.Kim!

(Turn on the media for an immersive reading experience.)

This Story is a work of fiction and in no way intended to be taken for the real thing. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

Hope you enjoy it.

__________________________________________________

"MR.KIM!"

Her voice reverberated throughout the building, ominously feel. It was not the usual stern tone, but a much graver one that suggested a problem. Kim Taehyung rushed out of his room, still in his pajamas and a toothbrush brush in his mouth and his soft dark brown hair sticking up everywhere. "Why? What happened?"

Lee Hyein, his secretary, sat legs crossed on his couch as she eyed her tablet with distaste. She was already on her work clothes and even in his home, she sat erect with a certain air of professionalism. Her blue austere eyes met his, and Taehyung knew that things were much more serious than he thought.

"What did I do?"

"We have an issue. Mr.Kim Seokjin needs our help." She replied as she set her tablet aside. Kim Seokjin was the manager who oversaw the affairs of a foreign branch of Ethereal.CO, the company which now Kim Taehyung owned. Hyein fished out a key and threw it towards the general direction where Taehyung stood as she picked up her belongings. "Drive."

Taehyung barely managed to catch it before the key whizzed past his head and he frowned, "Hey! Wasn't that supposed to be my line?"

Hyein smirked. Payback.

She lifted her hand and a pale long finger pointed towards the time on her watch. "Hurry up. We've to leave in 10 minutes."

Taehyung quickly scurried back to his room in order to get ready and Hyein made her way towards his car outside.

Exactly ten minutes later, Taehyung sat on the driver's seat of his Maserati as his secretary keyed the location on his GPS. She pressed the directions and the mechanical bubbly voice confirmed the location through his speakers.

"Incheon International Airport. Let's go!"

"Wait, are we flying? I didn't take my passport or the luggage-" His secretary placed a gentle finger on his lips and Taehyung shut up, eyeing her finger in mild surprise.

"Shhh...Trust me." Hyein smiled and Taehyung knew she had everything planned out. Hyein tended to have certain superpowers like that; they never once ceased to amaze him. He raised an eyebrow, a small smile gradually making its way across his lips. "Where are we going?"

Hyein returned the smile, a sly glint in her eyes that told Taehyung that an adventure awaits and she leaned back to her seat.

"Strap on! We are going to the United States of America."

Taehyung gripped the steering wheel and stepped down on the accelerator. The Maserati zoomed out of the driveway and flew past the buildings.

 The Maserati zoomed out of the driveway and flew past the buildings

Her Royal Elegance

by

Swag Meow