last day of school

WARNING: As with all my books, this is an 17-18+ rated book, as there will be some sexual themes and some fluff, as well as Smoking and use of vulgar langue. Read with caution and please skip the Sexual themed parts, if u are not comfortable reading! 

"Pickford!" I knocked on his door. No answer. "Pickford!".

His door finally opened. He stood there shirtless, smoking a blunt. Michelle my sister, sat in his chair in the back.

"We goona go or what?" I crossed my arms.

"Yeah, just give use a sec" he said and walked into his room. I leaned on the doorway waiting for him. He put out his blunt and got a shirt.

"Okay, let's go!" I sighed and ran downstairs.

"Hey, hey" pickford said. Him and michelle followed me out the door.

All three of use piled into his car. I got into the back and set my bag and books down.

"Wasnt clint supposed to pick you up, man?" Pickford asked and looked at me in the mirror.

"His car broke down" I replied.

"Cause you know man, I dont have a problem driving you to school, but you know next year we wont be here and neither will he be" he smirked.

"Yeah, well hopefullyI get a car by then" I smirked as well.

"Hey, you get some rolls ready" he said lowly to michelle. She nodded and pulled out her purse. Inside her purse was a little tiny box. She was getting ready to roll some weed.

"Hey turn the radio up, will ya" I said. Pickford laughed and turnt up the radio. Sweet emotion by Aerosmith played loudly throughout the car.

I nodded my head, in sync with the music. Pickford and michelle smoked a little bit of weed. Clouds of the smoke filled my nose.

He found a parking spot and parked. I grabbed my bag and and michelle pulled the seat up for me to get out.

"I'll see you guys later okay" I smiled. Pickford smiled and nodded.

"Wait" Michelle stopped me. She pulled a blunt out of her tin box and put it in my hand. "For later".

"You got it, thanks sis" I chuckled and put the blunt in my small purse.

I flipped my hair out of my face and walked up the steps.

"Hey, jasmine what's happening man" slater greeted me.

"Hey, slater" I grinned.

"Hey, man later on, you wanna smoke this dobbie I got" he said.

"Michelle already gave me one" I chuckled. "Sorry".

"We can all smoke together, man it would be like a last day of school kind of shit, you know" he said.

"Sure thing" I nodded. He laughed and walked away, as he talked to himself.

God was I glad it was goona be summer by the time it turns 2:30. Even though I still gotta come back next year, for my senior year. But, at least I would eventually get high school over with.