50 yard line

"Now break down! Break down!" Don yelled at pink.

"I'm sorry coach" pink said.

"I want you on him, like stink on shit, stink on shit!" Don yelled.

"Break down boy!" Pink yelled.

"Boy dont deserve to wear that rebel gray boy!" Pink said. He circled don. "You wont hit him! You wont hit him?" He pushed down down. Don fell back.

"Only the strong survive!" Pink yelled.

"Only the strong survive!" Don yelled back.

"That's it!" Pink yelled. Don tackled him to the ground.

"Only the strong survive!" Don yelled.

"Now where's your pitch man! Wheres your goddamn pitch man!" Don yelled.

"And he spins around, pink runs!" Wooderson joined in.

They all ran around and jumped on all of use.

Pink jumped on top of me.

"Hey!" I laughed.

"Hey man" Slater said annoyed. They had woken him up from sleeping.

"Hell my grandmother can hit harder than that!" Don yelled.

"What the fuck man?" Slater huffed out.

"Course shes a 8 foot 4, 652 pound hairy ass gorilla, drives a mack truck and runs the 40 in 7. 2 " don said.

"Shes gotten bigger man" wooderson laughed. "She was 6'2 and 195 in my day, still drives that mack truck though".

"Pink you got my papers man?" Slater said.

"Uh, yeah theres some in my glove compartment" pink replied.

"I got e'm" I got up.

"Alright, alright, alright" wooderson laughed.

I laughed too and walked down the field.

"Hey, jas the keys!" Pink yelled.

I looked back and caught the keys he threw my way. I caught them and smiled.

"Wait, jasmine I'll just go get them darlin" wooderson said running towards me.

"You sure?" I said.

"Yeah, I got it" he said as I handed him the keys.

I walked back to pink and the others.

I layed back down on the grass.

Pink layed his head on my stomach.

"Hey, jasmine" shavonne said. "How the hell did clint let you break up with him, girl?".

"I just said it" I said. "He suspected that something was going on between me and pink".

"Mmm" she nodded. "Hes an asshole".

"I know right!" I laughed. "If only I noticed he was from the start, then I would have left him a long time ago".

"I feel you girl" she laughed.

"What?" Don looked up from him position on her lap. "What's that supposed to mean?" He tackled her to the ground. She laughed.

I felt pinks eyes on me. I looked down at him on my lap.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing, I was just thinking about how I'm goona visit you next year, when your a senior" he said.

"Mmm I dont have a problem with that, all the senior girls will be jealous that I'm dating a college guy" I laughed and flipped my hair sarcastically. He laughed too.

"Your a trip" he said and kissed me.

"Only for you floyd" I winked.

"Gosh, the sexual tension over here is really high" don said. "Why not just get it over with".

"Oh my god don" I covered my face and laughed.

"Not to indulge in any alchol, drugs or sex after 12:oo or any other illegal activitie" wooderson said holding a paper.

"Oh God your like my shadow" pink groaned annoyed.

"Slater, papers man" wooderson handed slater his papers.

"Found that in your glove compartment" he handed pink the paper.

"Yeah you know your the third person who's given me this today" he snatched the paper.

"Well what do you reckon your goona do?" Wooderson said.

"I dont know man, I'll probably just end up signing it, I just dont want to give in so easy" pink replied.

"Why do something you dont want to do" I said. "I mean coach conrad is obviously a twisted bastard to be having you guys sign this paper, knowing yall are still goona do what it says not to do on there anyways".

"Yeah exactly" wooderson said. "That's the same bullshit they tried to pull in my day and you know if it ain't that piece of paper, it's some other choice their goona try and make for you" he said. "You gotta do what randall "pink" floyd wants to do man"

"Hes right pink" I looked at pink.

"And let me tell you this, the older you do get, the more rules their goona try to get you to follow" wooderson laughed. "You just gotta keep livin man, l-i-v-i-n" he turned around.

We all laughed.

"Man you goona sign that paper man, you should throw a little grass right in the middle man, roll it up and sign the joint man, that's goona tell them something" slater said as we laughed.

"Yeah, that's what you should do" I laughed. "Show them you dont give a shit". I slumped down and rested my head on pinks lap.

I slowly began drifting off, as everyone talked.

I felt pink slowly brush my hair out of my face.

"Shes asleep man" I heard don say.

"So, it's really over with you and Simone huh?" Shavonne said.

"Yeah" pink replied. "Jasmines better for me".

"I like her" shavonne said.

"Shes always been a sweetheart, that girl" wooderson laughed.

"Yeah man, the first doobie I ever smoked man, she was with me" slater snickered. "We fucking almost got caught under the bleachers in middle school man".

"Yeah" pink chuckled.

"My thing is how come yall didnt just date before" wooderson said.

"Yeah pink, I mean you've know here for what like 5 years" shavonne said.

"7 actually" pink said.

"See!" Don said. "You could have gotten with her way earlier".

"Maybe they wanted to just stay friends" shavonne said.

"Maybe yall should talk a little lower" I mumbled with my eyes still closed.

They all laughed.