making up

"Jasmine?" Pink said.

"The same goes for you" I said. "Just leave me alone, please" I said as a tear slipped out.

He opned his mouth to say something, but kept quite.

After what happened I got a little more crazier.

Something inside me was filled with relief. Maybe it was because I wasnt clints anymore. Not that I had a problem with that, because he was a major asshole and I'm not even goona waste my tears on him. But that pink lied to me. And he really broke my heart.

So I did what I could only think of. I got waisted.

Beer after beer after beer.

I made at least 10 runs to the keg.

At that moment I was dancing on top of Benny's car. 

"She okay" melvin whispered to benny.

"No man didnt you see what happened earlier" he whispered back to Melvin.

"You know- " I turnt around and laughed. "Its not r-right to talk about me when I'm standing right h-here" I laughed.

"See shes doing fine man" benny said to melvin.

"Man I think we all drunk" melvin laughed.

I threw my cup to the side as I jumped off of his car.

"Where you going jas?" Benny grumbled.

"To get more beer" I slurped as I walked away.

My vision was blurry as I walked. I seen twos of everything and everyone.

I pumped some more beer at the keg.

"Jasmine darlin" wooderson said walking towards me. "You don't look to good".

"I- look fine" I shook my head. I kept pumping the pump. "God damn it!" I threw my cup on the floor and slured. "Theres no more" I crossed my arms.

"You need a ride home?" He said. "I dont think you should get any more drunk".

"No I'm fine" I shook my head. "Thanks wood" I closed my eyes and huffed out.

I shook my head and walked away.

All I wanted to do was lay down in my bed and forget about the world.

Why couldn't I just do that?

I so wanted to kick Jody's ass too.

My head was spinning and I could feel the chunks of vomit rising in my throat.

So I did what came naturally.

I vomited right there, next to darlas blue pick up truck.

Everyone bounced out as soon as it it hit the ground.

"What the fuck?!" Darla yelled. "Ewww you stupid bitch!".

I slowly looked up at her stupid face.

"So, your just goona stand there and look at me like you didnt just throw up beside my car?" She said.

"Your a bitch" I slurred. "I should have fucking threw up on your car".

"Oh yeah?" She laughed and stumbled over. "What are you goona do hit me?"

Just as she said that I threw my purse to the ground, and walked to her.

"Hey, hey" a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Haha you got lucky bitch" I laughed. I looked up at who was holding me.

"Okay, okay" pink said. "You've had a lot to drink".

I dont know what came over me but I pushed him.

"Jasmine" he said. I pushed him again.

Tears began streaming down my face.

"Jasmine its okay" he said and reached to me. I slapped his arm away. I began hitting him over and over again on his chest.

He stepped back until he hit the door of a car.

I opned my mouth to say something. But I quickly closed it and held my hand to my mouth.

I threw up on the ground below.

Tons of people groaned in disgust.

Pink patted my back.

"You okay now?" He said.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Do you wanna go home?" He asked.

"No, I'm fine really" i groaned.

"Listen, jasmine i know your still mad at me, but I wasn't lying when I said I like you"

I looked down.

"Yeah, pink hut you screwed up big time man" I said.

"I know" he said.

"I mean did I do something wrong, to make you want to kiss her" I said.

"No" he said quick. "Hell no, it's my fault" he said looking up at me.

"I really like you pink" I said and laughed. "But, what are we goona do, you know? Like you have a girlfriend, does she know about me and Jody?".

"No" he said. "But, shes been fooling around too".

"Wait really?" I said suprised.

"Yeah" he said. "Benny told me, shes fooling around with somone else".

"Wonder who it is" I scoffed.

"Yeah" he said.

It went silent for a couple of minutes.

"So are we good?" He asked. I thought about it.

"Yes" I said and smiled.

He grinned. I walked over and gave him a hug.

I looked at him as I pulled away from the hug.

When I looked to the side the two statues that Michelle painted stood there.

I jumped a little and laughed. He did too.

"Wait, wait" I said. "I just need to know one more thing".

"Shoot away" he smirked.

"Are we a thing now?" I asked.

"Well, yeah" he said. "do you want to?"

"Hell yeah I want to be with you" I laughed. He smiled and put his around my waist.

He leaned in for a kiss and I backed away.

"Dude I just threw up rember?" I laugh.

"Oh yeah" He laughed. He kissed my cheek instead.