tokin some reefer

"I wanna rock n roll all night! And party everyday!" I sang loudly hanging out the window.

Don pulled me back in. They all laughed.

"Man do we always have to tame you jasmine" pink laughed.

"I like having fun" I said. "It makes you feel free".

I pulled out my compact and lip shiner gloss.

I applied some on my lips and then stuffed it back Into my purse.

We finally arrived at the moon tower and parked on the grass.

"Whoooo!" I jumped out of the car.

"Shes a wild one ain't she" wooderson laughed.

"Yeah she is" pink laughed.

I went over to the bucket fill with ice cold beers.

I quickly grabbed one and popped it open.

"Hey, pink!" I yelled. "You want one?".

"Sure" he laughed and i grabbed a beer and walked back to him.

We chugged the beers down and threw them on the ground.

We ended up just talking for a little bit.

"I'm goona miss you" I said.

"Oh yeah" he said. "I'm goona miss you too".

I smiled and looked down.

"Hey man, hey" somone said. "Slow down".

I looked over at clint in Tony's face. Cynthia and tony where standing there watching.

"Yeah" mike turned around.

"What's up" clint laughed.

"Hey what's up" mike said calmly.

"Wada you just say?" Clint said.

"When?" Mike said confused.

"Just now when you walked pass, what you say" clint said.

I looked at both of them.

Shit he better not start anything with mike. I thought.

"A-about what?" Mike stuttered.

"You said someone's tokin some reefer" clint said.

Mike chuckled.

"I may have said something about smelling some pot- it's just an observation" mike laughed.

"Oh an observation, huh?" clint said. "Well who the hell are you man  isaac fucking newton".

His friends laughed.

"Well guess what genius?- I'm the one smoking marijuana motherfucker Y-you got a problem with that?" He said getting in Mike's face.

"No of course not" mike said.

"Then why'd you say that chief?" He said.

"I just-

"Come on man dont let your mouth write a check your butt cant cash" clint said. "So I'm blazing with my friends, im a fucking pot head, man what's it to you?" He pushed mike suddenly. 

I walked over there.

Cynthia pulled me to her and tony.

"Man what's it to you Huh? Huh?" Clint pushed mike again and went towards him faster. "What's the matter pussy? outta observations?" Clint said taking his shirt off. "well observate your teeth, while I punch them down your fucking throat" he pushed mike harder.

"Stop it clint!" I yelled.

"Come on dude, relax" pink came and pushed clint away from mike. "Hes cool man, relax".

Clint kept looking at mike.

"Hey I'll be watching you newton" clint laughed. "I only came here to do two things- kick some ass and drink some beer" he backed away. "Looks like where almost out of beer" he laughed.

"You okay, man?" Me and pink both said. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah" he said  and started walking away.

I looked back at clint and his friends laughing and smoking.

I sped walked over there angry as hell.

"Okay, what the hell was that?" I said. His laughter died down as looked at me.

"There she is" he laughed and looked at his friends.

"What the hell was that for?" I said.

"No, no your not the one who gets to ask questions here" he said and straightened up. "Where the hell have you been all night, huh?".

"What?" I said confused.

"I waited around for you, to drive you here" he said. "Or where you to busy kissing ass to floyd".

"Okay what the hell are you talking about?!" I raised my voice. "And would you put your goaddamn shirt back on!" I threw him his shirt.

His friends ooo'd and laughed.

"God, woman do you have to be such a raging bitch" he chuckled. I gritted my teeth.

"Stay away from me and my friends" I said, before turning away.