emporium

I got inside the house once again, locking the door behind me. I headed upstairs and right away I took a shower.

I take kinda long in the shower, so I probably was in there for much longer than I should have been.

But I eventually got out and walked into my room.

I turned on my radio, beacuse literally when do I not have music playing in my life.

I just did something simple, but still something that looks cute.

I ran my finger through my curly brown hair, which was sorta a struggle because it was really tangled, so afterwards i combed it with a brush. I then just put some roller gloss on my lips and a little bit of black eyeliner.

Then I changed into my outfit.

~☆~

~☆~

I grabbed my small flower tooled leather bag, that I always carry around, and exited my room.

It was almost 5 o'clock. I waited around a little bit in the living room. I watched some Sanford & son, while I waited.

I heard the car pull up and I got up and turned of the tv.

I closed my house door and got inside the car.

"Look at you" Clint looked me up and down. "You look good" he smirked.

"Thank you" I smiled. "Hey randy, and micheal" I looked in the back.

"Hey jasmine" they both nodded and said.

"Let's go" I laughed and te car drove off.

Free ride played loudly on the car radio. Randy handed me a beer and I popped it open.

Come on and take a free ride
Free ride
Come on and take it by my side
Come on and take a free ride!

The boys all passed a blunt around, and we all talked and laughed about random things.

"Man He look he almost pissed his pants, when benny pulled out the paddle" micheal said.

I threw my head back and laughed along with them.

"Hey, man speaking of benny, him and the others are goona go get Kramer out at his baseball game right now" randy said.

"Right now?" Clint looked back real quick.

"Yeah, right now" micheal said.