Just the Two Of Us- Natasha Romanoff x Daughter! Reader

requested by mairu72

warning: endgame (it's not really a warning but w.e), character death, angst, mom! nat, fluff at the end

summary: natasha thought she lost everything after the snap. she was in fact wrong

~~~~
When the avengers were informed that a mad purple titan was trying to eliminate half the universe, they didn't expect the result they got.

Natasha had dragged you along because you begged her. She thought the most you would get was maybe a few broken ribs or something of that nature. She was so wrong.

~~~~
Thanos had just snapped. She watched bucky and wanda disappear. Of course her first reaction was to find you. She had to. She ran around looking for you and saw you hovering over the outlook of the field. You were just staring. She practically ran you over. "Oh thank god. Are you ok? What hurts?" You looked at her and smiled. "Nothing. Well, nothing we weren't made to handle." Just then, you started to feel tingly. You couldn't describe it. It hurt but it felt...odd. Your mom noticed your change in behavior. "What's wrong?" You looked at your hands. "I feel...off." Tears clouded her eyes. "No. You'll be ok. Please don't go. Please. You're all i have." Her crying made you cry. "Mama, i'm scared. What's happening? I don't wanna. I wanna stay here. Please. Mama." Sue held you as she felt you disappear. The last thing she heard was. "Mama. Help me please." Then, she was holding air. She fell down and started sobbing.

~~~
That was 5 years ago. She still wasn't over it. That's why when scott came and proposed time travel, she was the first one to agree.

They each had their own teams. Each team had one chance to get it right. She was paired with clint to go get the soul stone. She was determined to get you back. Whatever it took.

~~~
When they got there, they had realized that one of them had to die. Natasha wanted it to be her. Part of her did. The other part, was waiting to see you again.

So, clint was the one to jump. She hated herself. He died for the world. He was a hero but would she ever be able to forgive herself. Probably not.

~~~
A few hours later, they were in the middle of a battle with thanos (past thanos) and his crew. Bruce had snapped, causing him to hurt his arm. It was just her and steve. Against a whole army. She was prepared. Just then, she heard the intercom turn on. "Hey cap....on your left." Then, portals opened and everyone who was snapped appeared. She looked around in awe, for you.

She didn't get much time because they all engaged in battle. She had just helped carol with the gauntlet, even though it was useless.

~~~
She had gotten cornered by 5 minions. She had taken out 2 but the 3 remaining were stronger. Just when she thought she was going to die. But, someone came and started attacking the last 3. It was you. You used some widow bites your mother had given you as well as some guns to take out the last 3. You huffed then turned around to her. "Hey mama-" Just then she ran over to you and crushed you in a hug. "My baby. I missed you." She started crying which made you cry. "I'm here mama. and i'm never leaving again. i promise."