Seizures - Natasha Romanoff x Daughter! Reader

requested from my tumblr

warning: mentions of epilepsy ⚠️disclaimer: i don't have epilepsy or know all the facts so i did my research and tried my best⚠️, nat being a supportive mom, worried nat

summary: you end up having a seizure from stress and get diagnosed with epilepsy. your mom, of course, is by your side the whole time

~~~~
If it wasn't for the amount of homework and after school activities your math teacher had given you, you would've never known that you had epilepsy.

It started on a friday, supposedly a relaxing day. But, your math teacher decided to make your friday and weekend a living hell. She had assigned 3 homework's and two quizzes due by saturday night. Of course, you were stressing because why would she do such a thing. You were trying to balance doing all your homework and studying for your two tests. You sighed and pulled at your hair, getting very stressed.

Your mom popped her head in to make sure you were ok. She saw that you were shaking and pulling at your hair. She walked over and just as she was about to, your eyes rolled back in your head and you started seizing (this is where my research comes in). She quickly cleared any sharp objects out your way and laid you in your side. Then, she quickly paged Dr. Cho. Cho ran in a minute later and saw that you had just stopped seizing. She quickly had natasha pick you up and run you down to med bay. She laid you on a bed and left so Cho could examine you.

About 3 hours later, Cho came back out. "Ok, so her vitals are fine. You did the right thing when she started. She unfortunately has epilepsy. I don't know how it went unnoticed throughout her life. It's pretty simple to treat for the most part. It's not going to go away but we can get medicine to manage it." Natasha sighed and let out a breath. "Thank you." Cho smiled. "She's awake if you want to go see her." Natasha wasted no time in walking into your room

You were watching tv and eating jello when your mom walked in. "How are you feeling?" She asked as she walked over to the bed and grabbed your hand. "I feel fine considering i was literally seizing like 3 hours ago." She smiled. "So, cho thinks this was caused by stress. What's got you so stressed?" You sighed. "My math teacher assigned 3 homework assignments and 2 quizzes due tomorrow." Natasha scoffed. "Normally i would go down there and beat her up but i think i'll just pull you out of school." You laughed and shrugged. "That's fine with me."

It's safe to say, though, that the math teacher disappeared and never came back to school.