Try Hard- Sebastian Stan x Daughter! Reader

Warning: mentions of death, mentions of childbirth, angst (kinda), mostly fluff

Summary: You've always not gotten along with your mother, so what happens when she passes and you have to spend quarantine with your dad?

Your mom and Sebastian hadn't always had a great relationship. They would argue almost all the time. The arguments got worse when you came along. She was in labor for 17 hours but shortly after, your parents split up.

The deal they had is that you would go to his house 2 every months. It was weird but it worked.

You and your mother never got along well. She was very mean and refused to get you stuff most of the time. She was also trying to use you to get money out of your dad. She made him pay child support and would use the money for stupid stuff.

One day, you came home from school to see her passed out in her bed. You walked back over to your room but stopped at the door. You had a bad feeling so you turned around and walked back over to your mothers room. You tried to shake her awake, knowing you'd get hell for it but she didn't wake up. You decided to call the police. Imagine how traumatizing it was for a 15 year old to see her mother dead.

Since your mother passed, your father had full custody of you now. He hadn't seen you in a while due to his filming. When he came to pick you up, he gave you a smile. "Hey, how have you been?" You smiled and grabbed your bag. "I could be better." He smiled at you and led you to his car and you guys went to his house.

Over the next few weeks, he tried so hard to get to know you. He would try to help you with school, buy you all these things and try to make you happy. You knew he was just trying to be a good father but he was trying way too hard.

One day, you looked at him as he tried to ask you what your favorite color was so he could get you some shoes. "Dad, you don't have to try so hard. You're already a great father." He sighed and rubbed his face. "I'm sorry, baby. It's just you've been through so much, I just want you to be happy." You smiled. "I am. Now, let me teach you this dance on TikTok." His face contorted into one of confusion. "What's TikTok?" You smiled. "This is gonna be fun."

A/n: i hope you like it :) it from my tumblr which is lexjadeee :)