Mama To The Rescue- Natasha Romanoff x Daughter! Reader

requested by CoralieHopeHunt

warning: mentions of injuries, mama! nat (she's back!!) and major fluff

~~~~~~
Natasha had always told you that not everyone could have your back, sometimes you have to go alone.

You took those words to heart. If you ever went on a mission, you rarely took the new agents. It would always be your mom, clint, steve or even bucky.

~~~~~
Fury had just given you a new assignment. You had to infiltrate a hydra base and make sure it was abandoned. He didn't know how dangerous it was, so he sent you with new agents.

You guys arrived at the building early in the afternoon. You didn't know the exact time but the sun was still bright and burning your eyes, so it had to be early.

You got out of the plane first to scope out the area. You walked lightly, trying not to alert anyone. When you knew it was clear in that area, you motioned for the two new agents to follow you.

Everything was going swell. You guys had cleared almost every place in the building, but one of the new agents made a wrong move that put everyone in danger.

They weren't watching where they were going and stubbed their toe. They let out a small, quick, scream but even you knew that it would dire consequences. You turned your head around so fast and shushed them, putting your finger up to your mouth but it was no use.

Just then, you heard footsteps and turned back around to see about 10 hydra agents. "well, look who we have here. trespassers." They pulled out their guns and aimed them at the three of you. "trespassers are forbidden." then, one of them pulled the trigger but you were faster. You did a backflip and managed to dodge the bullet. They all started firing and you and the agents attacked them back.

You were taking down at least two at a time until one the agents let their guard down. They had turned their back on the fight to load their gun. While they had their back turned, a hydra minion had loaded his gun and pointed it at his back. He pulled the trigger but you had managed to push him out of the way. In the process, the bullet grazed your arm. You winced and tried to put pressure on your arm to kept it from bleeding out.

You guys decided to make a break for the ship. You were trailing behind them, mostly because you were in pain. An agent was hot on your tail, with a knife in hand. But, before they could attack you, a car came and hit them, sending them flying. The window rolled down and revealed your mom. "Hey fellas. Need some backup." She smiled at you but her smile turned into a frown when she saw your arm. She motioned for you to get in the car. The other agents took the plane home. The car ride was kinda blurry and her voice seemed very far away due to the blood loss.

~~~~
When you woke up, you saw you were in your bed and your arm was wrapped. You looked over and saw your mom going through one of your books. "Who got you these? They're books for 5 year olds." You smiled. "I think thor did." She nodded. "Makes sense." You laughed and she laughed with you. "I'm glad you're ok, my love." She walked over and kissed your head. You smiled back and grabbed her hand. "Thanks to you, mama."

Marvel Imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara