CHAPTER 8: WRESTLING DONTAKU

That morning, Orion jogged around the park nearby his hotel alone. Suddenly, he heard someone calling for him. He turned around only to see Torrie was there. He then turned and about to walk away.

"Orion, please. I want to talk to you" said Torrie.

"Don't you see I'm busy right now?" asked Orion.

"Look, I already knew why you hate me" replied Torrie.

"Oh, really. That's good" said Orion.

"Look, son. I..." before Torrie can finished her word, Orion cuts her off.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Hold on a second. 1st of all, I'm no longer your son. You already lost your right to be called as my mother" said Orion.

"Orion, please" said Torrie.

"No way" replied Orion before jogged away.

Later on;

Orion just told his sisters of what happened via FaceTime.

Alex: So, you walked away from her?

Orion: Yup.

Jeni: Oh my god. Our baby bro is heartless now.

Jeri: Well, he stayed with Alex the longest after all.

Alex: HEY!

Orion: C'mon, sis. What she had done to me is more heartless. I'm his own son but she didn't want me? I'm telling this; if all of you, mom and dad didn't comfort me after I found out the truth, I might commit suicide that time.

Jeri: Still heart broken?

Orion: Always. It was healed before but then WWE named her as one of the ambassador. And I need to see her face since then.

Jeni: Aww, I'm really want to be there and hug you right now.

Orion: It's okay, sis. I'm good.

Jeri: So, what's next for you?

Orion: Well, nothing much. I'm going to Japan for Wrestling Dontaku.

Alex: I wish I can be there.

Orion: I wish all of you can too. But, it's okay. You can still watch it live via NJPWorld.

Jeni: We will be. Anyway, I need to go now.

Jeri: Me too. Let's talk again sometimes.

Alex: Of course we will.

Orion: Okay, sis. Take care.

Jeni: You too, Orion.

Alex: Bye, everyone.

Orion: Bye. I love you all.

Jeri: Same here.

Then, they hung up.

Few days later;

Orion arrived at Ryogoku Kokugikan Hall for Wrestling Dontaku. As he enters Bullet Club's lockeroom, he saw all BCOG; Alex Ambrose, Bad Luck Fale, Chase Owens, Yujiro Takahashi and G.O.D are already there.

"You guys are quite early" said Orion.

"Well, it just happened that you're late, bro" replied Alex. Orion chuckled.

"So, Orion. You will go one on one against Cody tonight, huh" said Fale.

"That's true" replied Orion.

"I know what are you want to do but let's play nice this time" said Tama.

"The time had yet to come, huh. I think I can hang on it" replied Orion.