CHAPTER 1: BEGINNING OF NEW JAPAN CUP

"ORION REGULUS MORGAN! WAKE UP, YOU LAZY LITTLE BROTHER!" cried Orion's youngest elder sister; Alexandra or more knownly as Alex Morgan; one of the ace striker of USWNT; USA women soccer team. After Royal Rumble, Orion chose to take some time off and decided to stay with his closest sister; Alex.

"5 more minutes, please" said Orion.

"No way. You better get up now or I'll pour a pile of cold water on you" warned Alex.

"Fine" groaned Orion before gets up from his bed. He then takes his towel and heads to shower.

Later on;

"Seriously, sis. Why must I follow you to your soccer practice?" asked Orion as both of them are heading to where Orlando Pride having their practice.

"Because you will ended up sleeping the whole day then. You'll be out of shape before New Japan Cup" replied Alex.

"Well, you got a point there" said Orion.

"So, when will you go to Japan?" asked Alex.

"In a few days. Why, do you want to come with me?" asked Orion.

"You know it very well that I wish I can" replied Alex.

"I know that. It's okay. I'll do my best to win the tournament for you and our whole family" said Orion. Alex smirked.

"Good luck then. We'll be cheer for you" replied Alex. Orion nodded.

"I'll make all of you proud of me" said Orion.

"Mind if I ask you something?" asked Alex then.

"Of course. What is it? Just ask" replied Orion.

"Who is your girlfriend right now?" asked Alex.

"Nobody. Why?" asked Orion.

"Just wondering. You had broke up with Ashley for nearly a year now. Even Ashley now dating new guy" replied Alex.

"Well, I don't feel like I want to date someone for now. Besides, I don't know if any girls can stand dating someone that always leaving for overseas like me though" said Orion.

"You're right. Then, maybe you should just stick with dating a fellow wrestler then" said Alex.

"Well, let the time decide it" replied Orion.

"Very well" said Alex.

"Besides, me being single means that I can spend time with my parents and sisters" replied Orion.

"That's right too. Then, Orion. Don't date anyone" said Alex.

"That's not fair. You and all our sisters are already married but you didn't allowed me to date? Lend me your shoulder. I want to cry now" said Orion before puts his face on Alex's shoulder.

"Really? A wrestler was known as The Headhunter and The Bloodseeker still cry on his sister's shoulder?" said Alex.

"Well, it can't be helped thought. My sisters always treated me nicely" replied Orion.

"Of course we are. You're our only baby brother after all" said Alex.

"That's why I love all of you" said Orion.

"Aww, we love you too" replied Alex.

A few days later;

Orion arrived at Korakuen Hall for the first round of New Japan Cup. As he enters the lockeroom, he saw one of his brothers in Bullet Club; The Warbringer Alex Ambrose was already there. (*Cough*cough*Lokis03277*cough*cough)