CHAPTER 6: REVPRO

That morning;

Orion walked around London all alone. Suddenly;

"HELP! THE SNATCHER!" cried a lady. Orion then turned around and saw man ran towards his direction with a purse in his hand. When he was nearer, Orion hits him with enzuigiri. The thief then tried to punch Orion but Orion catched his fist before locked it into Kimura Lock. Then, the polices came by and take the thief with them while Orion took the purse and walked to the owner and gave it back to her. After thanked Orion, the lady walked away.

"Aren't you too nice for someone that used The Anarchist as nickname?" Orion turned around and saw Skillets' drummer; Jen Ledger was there.

"C'mon, Jen. Just because I'm known as The Anarchist inside the ring, that doesn't meant that I'm a bad guy" replied Orion. Jen giggled.

"Whatever, mate. So, how you're doing?" asked Jen.

"I'm good. What about you?" asked Orion in returned.

"I'm fine. So, what are you doing here?" asked Jen.

"I was booked by RevPRO" replied Orion.

"I see. Mind if I asked you something?" asked Jen.

"Sure" replied Orion.

"How's Hariz now? Is he still mad at me for choosing Jason over him before?" asked Jen. (A/N: Check on Just In Time by FHZ_237)

"Jen, he never mad at you. He respected your choice. But, of course he's so sad when you chose Jason over him. But, he managed to move forward now" replied Orion.

"I see. Glad to hear it. So, did he dating anyone right now?" asked Jen.

"No. He's now focusing to complete his bachelor degree" replied Orion.

"I see. Good to hear that. Anyway, I need to go now. See you around" said Jen.

"Okay, Jen" replied Orion. Then, they had a quick hug before Jen walked away.

"Hoo, interesting" muttered Orion alone.

Later on;

Orion is having a breakfast alone when he was approached by a Stardom's wrestler; Bobbi Tyler.

"Hey, Orion" greeted Bobbi.

"Hey, Lucy. Have a seat, will you" replied Orion.

"Thanks" said Bobbi before took a seat.

"So, will you wrestle in RevPRO too tonight?" asked Orion.

"Yes, why? Need a partner to face Wyatt and Toni?" asked Bobbi in returned.

"Nah. Already have one" replied Orion.

"Who is she?" asked Bobbi.

"You'll know it tonight" replied Orion.

"Why are you being secretive nowadays?" asked Bobbi.

"Because it's fun" replied Orion.

"Unbelievable" said Bobbi. Orion just chuckled.

That night;

Orion is getting ready at the backstage for his match against Wyatt and Toni. Then, his partner came by.

"I thought you wouldn't show up, Maria" said Orion.

"So that Wyatt can call me a coward? No way, Orion" replied Maria.

"I see. Let's win this match then" said Orion.

"I was planned to" replied Maria. Orion just smirked.