CHAPTER 2: QUARTER-FINAL

That day, Orion wakes up early as he promised to meet up with Alex and having breakfast together. Alex and the rest of USWNT are in Japan as they will have a friendly match against Japan. After puts on his casual attire, he walked to a diner where he saw Alex already waiting for him.

"Sorry you have to wait, sis" said Orion.

"No problem. I just arrived too. Let's go then" said Alex before both of them entering the diner.

Later on;

"So, will you be there watching me facing Elgin?" asked Orion.

"Of course I am. Besides, not just me actually. My teammates will be there too" replied Alex.

"The whole USWNT? Damn, never expecting that" said Orion.

"Well, you have been like the baby brother to the senior players" replied Alex.

"Yeah. You're right about that" said Orion.

"Make sure you win, Orion or they will mocking me forever" replied Alex.

"I will, sis. I'm not losing in front of your teammates especially when Kelley will be there too. I'm still remember how she mocked me after I lost my WWE Intercontinental Championship against The Miz last year" said Orion. Alex giggled.

"That's true. If you want to lose, make sure you did it when she's not around or you will never heard the end of it" said Alex.

"Did The Morgans just badmouthing me?" asked Kelley O'Hara that appeared out of nowhere.

"What the... Seriously, O'Hara. If I got a heart-attack, I'm surely die right now" said Orion.

"Like I care. So, what is this siblings date without your beloved unofficial sister?" asked Kelley.

"Who?" asked Orion in returned.

"Me of course, duh. No wonder you lost to The Miz. You're so idiot" said Kelley before poking Orion's head.

"Shut up" said Orion.

"You both really look like a real siblings though" said Alex then. Orion and Kelley grinned.

"So, Orion. What are you going to do with Bullet Club now? It used to be cool but now it was known as completely a joke thanks to those 3 pricks that self-proclaimed themselves as The Elites" said Kelley.

"We'll see about that. That's one of the reason of why I chose to come back to New Japan" replied Orion.

"Not because your biological mom is now the ambassador of WWE?" asked Alex.

"That's another reason too" replied Orion.

"I'm quite surprised that she didn't recognise you" said Kelley.

"Because I'm a boy. So, I didn't even looks like her. Besides, it's already 24 years old since she disowned me" replied Orion.

"Yeah. You just a baby that time after all. I wonder what is she thinking when you always show a hatred towards her" said Alex.

"Let her be. It's none of my business. I'm telling you this. If I'm die, she won't get anything from me" replied Orion.

"Do I get some?" asked Kelley.

"Yeah. You will get something special" replied Orion.

"What is it?" asked Kelley.

"Memories" replied Orion causing Kelley to kick Orion's leg.

"Sis, Kelley kicks me" said Orion.

"Hey, that's not fair" said Kelley. Alex just shook her head.

That night;