CHAPTER 4: SO-CALLED FRIENDLY FINAL

That morning, Orion is having a breakfast with his parents.

"So, son. How do you feel for the final later tonight?" asked Michael.

"I'm excited and nervous at the same time" replied Orion.

"You'll face one of your good friends, right?" asked Pamela.

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter. Fight is a fight no matter what" replied Orion.

"Is he thinks the same like you?" asked Michael.

"Of course he is. He's not called The Warbringer for nothing" replied Orion.

"We just hope that none of you get carried away too much" said Pamela.

"No promise, mom. But, you know. I do hope all my sisters and brothers in-law will be here too tonight" said Orion.

"We know that, Orion. But it can't be helped though" said Michael.

"I know, dad. But, still. It's good to have both of you here with me" replied Orion.

"Good luck for tonight" said Pamela. Orion just smirked.

Later that night;

Orion enters Bullet Club lockeroom where he saw all BCOG members are there.

"Whoa, never expecting that all of you will be here tonight" said Orion.

"Well, we're trying to prevent you and Alex from accidentally killing each other" said Tanga Loa.

"That's true. Besides, we're still haven't welcome you back properly" said Chase Owens.

"So, Orion. We heard Omega and Ibushi asked you to help them against Cody" said Tama.

"That's true" replied Orion.

"Let me guess; you shove them off, right?" asked Fale.

"Of course I am. What else to do with them? Besides, I don't like how Omega and his kind did with Bullet Club" replied Orion.

"But you even suggest them to ask my help" said Alex.

"Well, I can't get annoyed alone, right" replied Orion.

"Orion just being Orion" said Yujiro. The rest just chuckled.

Later at the main event;

"Kono shiai wa 1 aki ni yotei sa rete imasu"

"Akai kona de, Buretto Kurabu o daihyō shite imasu, dze wabringer; Alekksu Ambrossu"

"Aoi kona de, Buretto Kurabu o daihyō shite imasu, dze anarkisto; Orion Blakku!"

TING! TING! TING!

Orion and Alex then walked towards each other. They 'too sweet' first before went for collar and elbow tie-up. Alex then pushed Orion away before tried to hit him with a clothesline but Orion ducked it before hits Alex with an overhead kick but then, The War Bringer hits Orion with a rebound lariat. Orion then quickly stood up before they both started to change blows.