PROLOUGE

Royal Rumble 2018;

Orion is getting ready for his final appearance in WWE. He had decided to not extend his contract after he came across his biological mother that didn't even recognise him.

"So, you're really going to leave this company, huh?" asked Finn.

"Yes. Especially when this company decided to make the woman that disowned me as one of the ambassadors" replied Orion.

"I see. So, where are you heading next?" asked AJ.

"Japan. It seems that our brothers there need me" replied Orion.

"I see. Tell them we said hi" said Anderson.

"And also tell them that we're sorry that we can't help" said Gallows. Orion just nodded.

Later on after his match is over;

Orion just done packed all his stuff when he heard someone knocked the door.

"Who's there?" asked Orion.

"It's me; Ashley" replied Charlotte. Charlotte and Orion used to date but they broke up since they always fighting and arguing.

"Oh, just come in then" said Orion. Charlotte then enters the lockeroom.

"So, you're really leaving" replied Charlotte.

"Yeah" said Orion.

"Is it because of me?" asked Chatlotte.

"Of course not. We had broke up for a year now. We're never fighting or arguing since then, right?" asked Orion in returned.

"Then, why?" asked Charlotte then.

"Well, my instinct said so. Besides, I'm not involving in anything important here in WWE for months now since I lost the IC title to The Miz" replied Orion.

"I see. I wish you best of luck in your future" said Charlotte.

"Thanks. You too. I know that we're always fighting during the time we're dating but I just want you to know that I have a lot of respect for you as a fellow wrestler" said Orion.

"Thank you. I'll better get going now" said Charlotte.

"Me too. Not really good in saying goodbye" replied Orion. Then, they had a friendly hug for a while.

"Bye, Orion. Thanks for the memories" said Charlotte.

"Bye, Ashley. Same from me" replied Orion.

Then;

Orion made his way out from the arena where he came across his biological mother; Torrie Wilson.

"Where are you going?" asked Torrie.

"Away" replied Orion.

"But why?" asked Torrie.

"None of your business" replied Orion.

"Do you have any problem with me?" asked Torrie.

"Well, who knows" replied Orion before walked away.

A few weeks later;