CHAPTER 7: RECRUITING THE SNIPER OF THE NORTH

That day, Orion is in LA walking around with his eldest sisters; Jeni.

"So, Orion. What are you going to do now since you're not be in action at Sakura Genesis?" asked Jeni.

"Well, I was thinking to take it easy for a while" replied Orion.

"That's good. Maybe you can find me a future sister in-law then" said Jeni.

"Do I really need one?" asked Orion.

"Of course you do. Seriously, Orion. I think you've got too comfortable being a single" replied Jeni.

"Well, it's not really a bad thing" said Orion.

"Oh my god. Why is my only brother is so annoying?" asked Jeni while headlocking Orion.

"Sis, let me go" said Orion.

"Never" replied Jeni.

Meanwhile in Orlando, Florida;

Alex just arrived at her place when she heard someone ring her doorbell.

"Who could it be" mumbled Alex alone as she opened the door and saw Torrie Wilson in front of her.

"Hi, there" said Alex.

"Hi, I'm Torrie Wilson. You're Alex Morgan, right? Orion's sister?" asked Torrie.

"I know who you are. You're famous. Yes, I am Orion's sister. Why?" asked Alex in returned.

"Can we talk for a while? There's something that I want to know" replied Torrie.

"Sure. Come in" said Alex.

"Thanks" replied Torrie before entering Alex's house.

Later on;

"So, what do you want to know about?" asked Alex.

"I want to know why did Orion seem to hate me" replied Torrie.

"Well, why don't you ask him by yourself?" asked Alex.

"If he already told me, do you think I'll be here?" asked Torrie in returned.

"First, does he looks like someone you know in the past?" asked Alex then.

"Why did you... Wait a minute" said Torrie as she realised something.

"What's wrong?" asked Alex.

"He looks just like my boyfriend in high school. Is he... my son?" asked Torrie in returned.

"You finally get it. Yes, he is your son that you gave up for the adoption. The one that you disowned when he just a baby. He's so lucky that my parents took him. If not, he might get into a foster care system and who knows what will happen to him if that happen" replied Alex.

"Oh my god. That's why he hates me then" said Torrie.

"I don't think he hates you. You're his mother. He might be so mad at you especially when he found out that you puts him on adoption because you didn't want a baby" replied Alex.

"I was so young that time. Oh my god. What should I do now" said Torrie.

"Sorry but I can't help you with that. It's something that you have to do on your own" replied Alex.

"Can you at least talk to him? I know that you're his closest sister" said Torrie.

"I can't. It breaks our whole family's heart so much when he get depressed after knowing that you didn't want him. I don't want to see him like that ever again" replied Alex.

"Please help me. I don't know what else to do" said Torrie.

"Just go and talk to him about everything. That's all I can suggest to you" replied Alex. Torrie sighed.