Kaminari Denki

A male with (curly, straight, etc.) hair immediately threw his cellphone somewhere when he lost the game because tonight the U.A dormitory just went out of the lights and that means the school wifi is also dead.

"Ah damn! But a little more!" M/n immediately stood up and walked while groping the cupboard for a flashlight.

"Haven't they paid for the electricity yet or how--Where is my flashlight ?!"

M l/n finally found his flashlight about a few minutes looking for a flashlight. He immediately turned on the flashlight in his hand and immediately walked to the door of his room.

M/n opened the door and was immediately surprised when someone was at the door of his room. He immediately shone the person with a flashlight and it turned out to be his lover.

"Denki what are you doing here?"

"Ge-dark" M/n rolled his eyes lazily when he heard the first word that came out of the Kaminari. "Of course it's dark stupid, it's a blackout"
Denki rushed into M/n's room and closed the door, he immediately hugged M/n and leaned his teary face on his lover's chest.

"I-I want to sleep with you!" M/n processes Denki words.

"You mean you want me to fuck you?"

"I-i don't mean that's stupid!" Denki took the flashlight in M/n's hand, he immediately highlighted M/n's messy room with some Snacks scattered on the floor.

"You stayed up late again?" Denki pointed the flashlight in his hand right at M/n's face, making the man frown and close his eyes because of the sudden glare.

"Stop highlighting me with the flashlight, you want me to go blind ?!"

"It's because you stayed up late again!!"

"Give me back my flashlight!"

"Nooo" M/n frowned and turned around.

"Okay then you can come out with my flashlight, I'm currently not receiving guests"

Denki widened his eyes, he immediately grabbed M/n's back t-shirt who was about to leave.

"W-wait, I'm sorry!" Denki stood in front of M/n when his right hand grabbed M/n's front shirt again. "I'm sorry, M-m/n don't ignore me!"

"It's noisy Denki!"

Denki whines when M/n intends to walk again. "M/n I'm scared!"

"Then what's his business with me?"

Denki whined again as he gripped the M/n shirt tighter.

He immediately put his hands on M/n's neck and put his face on the curve of M/n's neck, accidentally turning off the flashlight in his hand. M/n suddenly put his arms around Kaminari's cute ass because the boy wrapped his legs around his waist, stopping M/n from going to the bed without him.

"Spoiled, as usual, Pikachu" After that M/n just stayed silent, making Kaminari confused.

"M/n? why are you just silent? " Denki asked from the curve of M/n's neck. M/n sighed at his lover's stupidity.