Kageyama Tobio

"S-slow-ngnhh," Kageyama whined as M/n began to slow down his rough thrusts inside his warm hole. M/n held Kageyama's face and kissed his forehead. "You told me to be rough earlier, and now you want it slow. Make up your mind, Tobio."

Kageyama slowly opened his eyes and blushed at the gentle gaze of his boyfriend. M/n winced slightly as Kageyama's nails were pulled out of his lower back, realizing that all the scratches that Kageyama left on his back would leave marks tomorrow.

"Don't stop, pleaseee," M/n sighed as he saw Kageyama's tears again. He slowly inserted his dick back into Kageyama, feeling every thrust as Kageyama's walls eagerly clenched around his dick.

"Mmm~ yes, feels so good," He held both of Kageyama's hands before placing them back on his lower back. Kageyama tried to open his eyes as M/n began to kiss his cheek, not wanting to miss the opportunity to see his boyfriend's face.

"Ah! Mmh, yes, yes! Oh, fuck," M/n laughed as he saw Kageyama trying to keep his eyes open when he hit his prostate again.

Kageyama knew that M/n loved seeing his messy face, so he stuck his tongue out.

"Oh, such a good boy," M/n said.

"I'm close! I'm close!" M/n wiped away the drool that was flowing down Kageyama's chin. he breathed heavily as he felt his orgasm approaching. "Me too, Tobio."

Kageyama shook his head and gripped M/n's hand when he felt the man about to pull out of him. "Don't! please inside me, Oh! coming-mmngh~"

"m/n! m/n! m/n!" Kageyama kept chanting his name as if it were something to keep him conscious. He arched his back as his dick eagerly spurted out white liquid between their stomachs. Shortly after, M/n followed suit and quickly shot his entire load inside Kageyama while kissing his lips. "Mmmp-"

He placed his face in the crook of his boyfriend's neck as his hand quickly grabbed something from under the pillow.

"O-oh gosh" Kageyama snorted, grabbing M/n's hair to stop him from moving. "St-stop ahh~ moving, your dick is still inside me, o-oh my nghh-"

"Wait! I want to get something, it's under the pillow."

Kageyama closed his eyes in annoyance, biting his lip to prevent his moans from being heard. "Stop! I'm still sensitive down there!"

"Okay! Okay! I found it," M/n quickly shifted their positions, making Kageyama sit on his lap as he leaned against the headboard.

"Well... I don't want to miss the weather forecast for tomorrow," Kageyama grew more irritated as M/n turned on the television with an innocent look. "Are you fucking serious now?"

M/n looked at Kageyama, who was blushing. "What?"

"If you want to watch, at least pull your dick out of my hole first!!" M/n immediately grabbed Kageyama's hips and pushed him down, making his dick sink deeper into Kageyama.

"nnghh~ oi! M-m/n??" He gripped M/n's shoulders, tears falling once again as he felt M/n's tip press against his prostate once more.

He quickly pouted and wiped away his tears after M/n kissed his lips. "Can you stay like this, Tobio? I don't want to miss the weather forecast for tomorrow."

"Boke!"

"I love you too, Tobio."