Todoroki Shoto

M/n is sitting casually in his chair when the lunch bell rings. He immediately sighed when some of his friends went to the cafeteria. He now had no intention of going to the cafeteria because he was too lazy to walk.

Well even though he's a little hungry right now...

A young man with two hair colors approached him.

"M/N"

M/n looked up with a small smile when he saw his lover. "Hn what's up, sho-can?"

"Aren't you going to the cafeteria?" M/n yawned and shook his head as he stretched his head slightly to the left and right, feeling his neck muscles relax immediately.

"I'm too lazy to walk"

"But you have to eat-"

"L/n-kun! Todoroki-kun!" Midoriya walked towards the two of them with a lunch box in hand.

Todoroki narrowed a little because the green-haired boy cut off the conversation with his boyfriend.

M/n waved lazily. "Yo Midoriya, what's wrong?"

Midoriya placed his lunch box on the M/n table. "I want to share food, you guys don't go to the cafeteria right?" M/n grinned, took the nearest chair, and placed it in front of his desk. Made Midoriya sit down and the boy immediately followed him. "Hohoho what a coincidence, I'm a little hungry now"

There was no way he would miss a free meal like this one.

Midoriya felt a burning gaze at him, he immediately turned his head and was immediately shocked when Todoroki who was sitting beside M/n glared at him with a horrified face.

Midoriya quickly gave Todoroki and M/n chopsticks and opened the food box.

"Ittadakimasu!"

As the three of them ate slowly, M/n turned to Todoroki with his mouth full of food. "Why don't you go to the cafeteria? Isn't there your favorite soba for lunch today?"

Todoroki immediately stopped and put his chopsticks on the table. He turned towards M/n then Midoriya with a narrow gaze made Midoriya again confused by Todoroki's terrifying gaze.

'What's wrong with him?' Seeing his lover's silent form. M/n leaned to the side so that his face was only inches from Todoroki.

"Sho-can?" Todoroki immediately stood up. "I'm going to the toilet!" Todoroki slightly lowered his head to Midoriya. "Thank you for the food"

"A-ah yes"

M/n raised a confused eyebrow when he saw Shoto come out. He could not see Todoroki's eyes because of the shadow of his hair. Midoriya smiled nervously as M/n muttered. "Starch he lied and went to the cafeteria to eat buckwheat"

"L/n-Kun"

"Hn?"

"Here, just finish I'm full" Midoriya handed the lunch box closer to M/n. which M/n immediately accepted wholeheartedly.

"Midoriya"

"Ha'i!"

"Thank you!" Midoriya smiled at M/n with his cheeks slightly flushed.