Bakugo Katsuki

Class 1A, who was noisy, immediately fell silent when they saw a male with (curly, straight, etc.) hair enter the classroom with a thick emo aura. The man immediately went to his seat and roughly placed his bag on the floor, not noticing the looks he got from all of his classmates.

"What's wrong with L/n-san?"

Kaminari, Mina, Kirishima, and Sero immediately approached Bakugo.

"Bakugo, what's wrong with your Boyfriend?" Mina asked as Bakusquad began to gather around the Bakugo table.

Bakugo just ignored them while crossing his arms, giving them all his signature frown.

Seeing Bakugo's silent form, Kaminari immediately let out a sound. "Maybe they both broke up?" Mina, Kirishima, and Sero immediately turned to Bakugo with shocked looks.

Bakugo glared at Kaminari as he started to raise his hands which were already starting to make explosions.

"I'll kill you, for talking like that!!"

"Woah Woah Bakugo Calm down"

Kaminari started to move away in fear as Mina and the others held back Bakugo who was already preparing to blow up Kaminari. "Sorry Bakugo! just kidding!!"

"Bakugo, don't kill Kaminari!"

M/n ignored the commotion behind him as he began to support his head in his left hand and looked out the window with a frown.

After a few minutes of calming Bakugo from his rage, Bakusquad immediately regrouped and carefully asked Bakugo, not wanting to anger the hedgehog again.

"Actually, I turned down his invitation to date yesterday-"

"Pftt"

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING?! RACCOON EYES!!"
Now it is Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sero's turn to hold Bakugo from blowing Mina up.

"Stop Bakugo! You're going to blow up the class!! "

"Let me go!! I will blow it up for laughing at me!! "

"Pftt"

"Mina stop laughing!!"

"GRRR I WILL KILL YOU!!"

>>>

When it was time to go home, M/n immediately packed up his belong things and put them in his bag then left the class in silence without seeing Bakugo.

Bakugo was getting sullen when he saw this, he immediately tidied up his things as well and put his bag around his shoulder, and then chased after M/n.

Fed up with M/n who kept ignoring his call even when the two of them were far from the U.A, Bakugo immediately blocked M/n's path and glared at the male.

"Are you fucking deaf or something?!"

"Nah"

"Don't just 'Nah' me !!"

"Listen, I'm sorry for refusing your date yesterday." M/n was getting sullen when Bakugo reminded him again, making him immediately avert his eyes from Bakugo.

Bakugo who saw M/n's sullen face immediately sighed.

"Come on I already apologized!" Because he didn't get an answer from M/n, Bakugo decided to grab M/n's collar down to face him and then kissed M/n on the lips.

"Let's go on a date now" M/n blinked as Bakugo started to turn around then walked forward without waiting for him.

M/n smiled as his enthusiasm returned, he immediately chased after Bakugo and put his arms around Bakugo's waist.

Bakugo immediately stopped walking when he felt M/n's warmth, he immediately looked up and saw his boyfriend eyes.

"Tch, are you done getting angry?"

M/n only answered Bakugo's question with a brief kiss on Bakugo's forehead.

"I love you"

"D-don't suddenly say that, Dumbass !!"