Kakashi Hatake

M/n found Kakashi in casual clothes standing leaning against a tree trunk while engrossed in reading a book (*Cough*Icha-icha*Cough). "Baby! I miss you~ "

As if knowing m/n's arrival, Kakashi immediately dodged to the right just as the man was running and wanted to hug him, thus making m/n just hug a tree. "Baby?!" M/n turned around angrily.

"I'm here to enjoy the air while reading, not for your childish things"

"What? So you don't miss me??" Of course, the answer is no, in fact, he really misses M/n but his pride is too high so he will just keep it to himself.

M/n sighed when Kakashi just resumed his reading activity. Annoyed at being ignored, he finally pulled Kakashi.

M/n sat down, his back leaning against the tree then placed the man with gravity-defying hair in the middle of his legs and hugged him from behind. He wrapped his arm tightly around Kakashi's waist and buried his head of Kakashi's neck, inhaling the male's sweet scent.

Kakashi on the other hand was not surprised by this position, he expected it to happen instead. "I miss you Kashi, lately I'm busy with missions and you're busy taking care of Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura"

"Then now, where we can be alone for a long time you're just busy with your normal book " M/n pouted then kissed Kakashi's neck.

Kakashi sighed, one hand raised to open the mask. He turned his head back and gave m/n a brief kiss on the lips and then went back to reading again.

After a few minutes of only seeing Kakashi busy with his business, m/n quickly grinned at a good idea in his brain for Kakashi to pay attention to.

Kakashi gasped at the wet sensation his body felt when m/n bit and sucked the sensitive spot on his neck. He gripped his book tightly as M/n's grip tightened around his waist stopped him from moving much. "M/n?"

"Hm" Kakashi knows where this will end, especially when he realizes that M/n is starting to open his pants.

"M-m/n wait-Agh!" Kakashi snorted as his hardened cock came out and felt the cold forest air. He dropped his icha-icha on the ground when m/n stroked his thigh and touched his dick with his index finger. "Hm? What's wrong?"'

"M-m/n" M/n chuckled when Kakashi took one of his hands on his thigh to get inside his shirt.

M/n stroked Kakashi's stomach then climbed onto one of Kakashi's already hard nipples.

It should be noted that his lover's nipples are very sensitive. "A-ah!" Kakashi screamed as m/n started stroking his nipples and holding his dick with his warm hand.

"Kakashi" M/n whispered hoarsely in his ear from behind gave him goosebumps.

"Why don't you continue reading?" Kakashi whined when M/n pulled one of his nipples and started stroking his cock. "M/n..."

"What?" Kakashi looked back giving M/n a teary gaze as he started biting his lower lip. "Please..."

"Honey you have to be more specific"

"Ki-kiss me, touch me more, Please-" Without thinking, m/n immediately kissed Kakashi bringing his tongue to enter and explore the male's mouth.

"Mmph" Kakashi whined between kisses as m/n started pumping his cock faster.

"M/n hah I'm gonna cum-" Kakashi felt the knots in his stomach begin to form.

"Boring~" Kakashi shook his head and grabbed m/n's arm. "Don't stop, please please let me-" M/n gave Kakashi a seductive look. "Hm? Should I let you? "

"Please! Please! Please!" His eyes became squinted as he felt the knots in his stomach grow more and more. He flushed, grabbed M/n's arm trembling.

"M/n!" M/n grinned even more at Kakashi's whining, making him pump Kakashi's dick even faster. "Fine, you can cum Kashi~"

His breathing was getting more and more unstable, he began to bend his waist with pleasure, throwing the back of his head against m/n's shoulder coinciding with his dick which fired cum into m/n's hand. "O-oh yes M/n ~"

M/n laughing raised his hand that was covered in Kakashi's cum then wiped it off with his handkerchief. Kakashi started to steady his breath when he felt tired and embarrassed.

"Kashi, isn't it unfair if you're the only one having fun?"

Kakashi shivered when m/n licked his earlobe, he cough because he felt something stabbing his butt. He increasingly thrust his butt back and looked at m/n with a lustful gaze. "We should continue this at your house"

"Yes*Cough, Please!"