Tsukishima Kei

Tsukishima stood silently in the corner of the alley as his eyes turned to the two people who were talking. the two people are M/n and a girl who gave M/n's love letter.

"I like you, Senpai !!" Tsukishima bit his lip in annoyance as his hands started to clench, at the girl's words, leading up to his crush.

Even though he only intends to go home from school quietly while listening to music on his cellphone but that is immediately in vain when his crush, 3rd year M/n, and a random girl stands in the middle of the only path to his house. Make him stop immediately and hide watching them.

M/n lowered his head. "I'm sorry Akari-san, but I have no feelings for anyone, including you." M/n's blunt words made the girl's eyes lowered sadly. She immediately withdrew her letter and smiled sadly at M/n.

"Al-alright, I understand senpai !!" He know Akari is holding back sobs in front of him, but what can he do? he didn't have feelings for this girl in front of him.

"Sorry" Akari shook her head quickly. "No, no senpai, you don't have to apologize. You do not fault with me, I understand anyway-"

"-Ah alright, then I'll go home, sorry to bother you senpai !, see you later" Akari immediately ran past M/n.

He let out a heavy sigh but immediately turned flat as a certain blond, bespectacled man walked out of one of the alleyways.

Tsukishima approached m/n to make the (Curly, straight, etc) male turn around.

He who was about to leave immediately stopped when he heard the words that came out of his kouhai. "Ouch senpai you made that girl cry, really cruel ~" Teased Tsukishima, even though his body had very obvious jealousy for the one who saw it but luckily M/n was turning around not seeing himself completely,

Though it pains Tsukishima a little that his crush is displeased when he sees him appear.

"Tch" Tsukishima gasped at the click of M/n's tongue.

"You're the first year that makes me really, really annoyed, you know that ?!" M/n immediately walked back, putting both hands in his pockets as if he had never spoken to the megame.

Tsukishima watched M/n's back as tears silently flowed from his eyelids.

"Idiot! Doesn't he know I'm trying to get his attention"

...

Back to M/n, now the male is lying on his bed, staring flat at the ceiling. Without any thought he fell asleep immediately.

>>>

M/n immediately forced open his eyes because his cellphone rang loudly. he gave a small yawn while leaning against the mattress board. He took his cellphone which was on the table, there was Tsukishima's mother who was calling him.

He frowned in confusion as to why Tsukishima's mother called him. "Hello?"

"Ah L/n-kun! You finally answered my call ..." He coughed a little.

"Sorry Tsukishima-san, I fell asleep earlier"

"Ehh ..." M/n could hear a jolt, he immediately sighed as Mother Tsukishima apologized for waking him up. "It's okay, so what's wrong Tsukishima-san?" "Ah yes, I invited you to have dinner at my house" He paused for a moment then glanced at the window, where the sky was getting dark.

"Well, I'll come Tsukishima-san" After hanging up the phone he immediately got ready for a few minutes. He immediately changed his clothes with jeans and a plain black shirt.

After that he came out of his house it was quite cold outside but M/n did not care about it because his house and Tsukishima's family were next door. Which means they are neighbors.