Itadori Yuuji, Sukuna

M/n is tiredly lying on the bed in his dormitory, happy to finally be able to rest his tired body because of all the missions he had previously done from the elders. He was trying to close his eyes when he heard his bedroom door slam open, exposing a sullen Itadori.

"What the hell, Yuuji? Wait-don't jump- " It's too late Itadori immediately ran and jumped into M/n's lap, he put his arm around M/n's neck then hit his head on M/n's chest, making the male with (h/c) cough.

"Yuuji didn't I forbid you repeatedly not to jump into my lap??" M/n felt a wet spot on his shirt, made him immediately lift Itadori's chin, a little surprised when he saw tears streaming down Itadori's eyes, "Ba-baby why are you crying?"

"I miss you" M/n wiped Yuuji's tears and stroked his cheeks gently. "You were gone for 2 days, and didn't say anything to me, I was worried about you"

M/n felt a sense of guilt creeping up his heart, making him kiss Itadori's whole face which was starting to turn red. "I'm sorry baby, I was given some sudden mission from the elders."

"Fine, I forgive you" He buried himself in M/n's chest again, until a certain person spoke.

"Oho how romantic," Said the voice in a mocking tone, Yuuji looked up and immediately hit his own hand making M/n laugh.

Sukuna's mouth appeared on Yuuji's left cheek again. "Let me guess if you guys will kiss and make love until morning?-" M/n raised an eyebrow, realizing the jealous tone given by the king of the curse.

M/n shook his head. 'Maybe I heard wrong'

Itadori blushed brightly as he started screaming nervously. "Can you shut up and just go!!"

"You should go, Gaki!"

"Me? I have this body-" M/n massaged his head, dizzy because Yuuji was fighting with Sukuna again. This is not the first time this has happened, where every time M/n and Itadori have time alone, Sukuna will definitely appear just to mess up their time together, or just to make fun of Itadori.

"Shut up! You two make me even headaches!!" Yuuji looked at M/n. "Sorry M/n"

"Tch, weak"

"Sukuna, can you just go and leave us this time? I don't want to fight tonight"

"Who are you rule me?" M/n growled, making Itadori blush at how hot M/n was right now.

"Sukuna!"

"T-tch, fine!, I'll come back later!"

"Whatever"

"Yuuji"

"Y-yea?" M/n noticed Itadori who was sweating and biting his lower lip. "Are you okay?"

"Can I sleep in your arms as usual"

"Sure baby," Itadori immediately opened his shirt and pants, leaving only the Boxer. He is used to falling asleep like this when he with M/n.

"C-cold" M/n kissed Itadori's forehead and brought him to lie down on his chest, he pulled the blanket over Yuuji's body.

"Still cold?" Yuuji shook his head and groaned slightly. Due to this comfortable position, when M/n wrapped his arm around his waist while the other hand stroked his hair plus he could hear M/n's heartbeat which seemed to be a piece of beautiful music in his ears.

>>>

M/n woke up in the middle of the night when he felt warmth at his dick. "Sh-shit"

M/n pushed his blanket aside and saw his only completely naked lover sucking his dick skillfully using his tongue.

M/n growled as he felt his orgasm approaching. Without warning, M/n immediately took it out in Itadori's mouth, which was getting a sigh of pleasure

M/n pulled Itadori's hair up to face him. "Shit Yuuji, I don't know you-wait Sukuna?"

M/n's eyes widened realizing it was Sukuna, not Yuuji. Sukuna looked at M/n seductively as he tried to swallow cum M/n which was full of his mouth. He crawled over to M/n, put his hand on M/n's chest who was still surprised. "It took you so long to wake up, brat"

M/n squinted his teeth angrily, slightly wary of Sukuna.

"What the fucking hell? Did you switch with Yuuji and give me a blowjob- "

Sukuna grinned again slightly tilted his head pretending to look innocent. "Hm? Is there something wrong with that?"

"How dare you-" M/n grabbed Sukuna by the waist trying to rub against his chest. "switch with Yuuji now-"

"What if I don't want to?"

"I'm not kidding right now, Sukuna!"

"Me too -" M/n slightly grabbed Sukuna's neck, not wanting when Yuuji came back he was in pain. "Sukuna!"

"No"

"Sukuna" Sukuna, who heard M/n's growl, was getting excited. "What if I asked for more?, I'll ride on you and make you change your mind"

"Wait-what?!"

Without thinking, Sukuna sank himself into M/n's cock, making him scream immediately. "S-shit"

M/n groaned as he felt Itadori's warm cave. "Fuck Yuuji"

Sukuna stared at M/n angrily as he began to lower himself up at M/n's dick. "I-I'm not Yuuji, hah call me Sukuna, brat!-" M/n growled, grabbing Itadori's waist, raising and lowering it quickly made Sukuna groan.

"F-fuck you're so big M/n, Wait-hah-" Sukuna was screaming more and more because M/n hit him until it hit the place that made his tongue come out and his eyes rolled back and forth. "Oh there?"

M/n kept hitting his prostate making him scream even more with pleasure.

"O-oh fuck yes, over there! There! M/n!!-" M/n increased his speed even more as he started to feel orgasm again and he guessed Sukuna too. "C-coming Ah~"

"In or out" M/n was annoyed when Sukuna was just busy groaning. "Sukuna"

"S-shit, inside"

"Hn? I can't hear you?"

"Cum inside me brat"

"Gladly" M/n fired his cum inside him and got a moan of pleasure from Sukuna. "H-hah oh yes!~"

M/n immediately turned Sukuna over to be under him. "I didn't know the king of curses could become a whore like this"

"Just for you" M/n brought his face closer to Sukuna and stroked the black mark on his face. "Since we've had fun, can you switch with Yuuji now?"

"Like now?"

"Tomorrow"

"Then why don't we continue-"

"Now Sukuna!"

"Fine fine"

The black mark immediately disappeared, replaced by Yuuji's innocent, confused gaze.

"M-m/n?-" He wrinkled his face when he saw himself and M/n who was above him naked.

"Is he?-"

"Yes, there's no need to be jealous baby" M/n kissed Yuuji's forehead. "It's your turn, you want?" Itadori flushed red and nodded quickly. "Yes! Please! Please!, fuck me, Cum inside me, Pleasee I beg you"