Karma Akabane

M/n whistled when he saw Karma defeat his classmates again and then came back to stand beside him.

"Okay... who wants to practice again?" Karasuma said which immediately received disapproving answers from several of his students. "Stop whining, that will be the last practice for the day"

"Sensei you said that 30 minutes ago!!" "Oh really?" Karasuma said without guilt.

"Hm okay then, how about the day ends with Akabane going to fight L/n"

"Akabane, L/n you two don't mind?"

"Sure, that's a great idea Sensei"

"Akabane?" M/n looked at the dreamy Karma, staring straight at the ground. "Ah oh yeah I don't mind either" M/n raised an eyebrow in confusion seeing Karma biting his lower lip as if panicking.

"What?!" Karma gave him a sharp look. "Nothing~"

"Hm how about we bet this time? If I win I'll smear your whole face with wasabi in my pocket"

M/n immediately whispered, wiping away the smug grin that was on Karma's face. "And if I win, give me a blowjob"

"H-huh? Forget it!!" Karma blushed and covered one of his ears which was blown by M/n. "Hey, you two hurry up!"

"Ha'i~"

>>>

"Bo" Karma panted heavily, resting on his knees to catch his breath. His current position was sitting down with M/n thrusting a rubber knife at his neck. "Well, I won again~" Karma immediately stood up wanting to put a punch in M/n's face but was stopped by his teacher.

"That's enough Akabane," Karasuma patted them on the shoulder. "Today's practice ends here, you all can go home"

"Yeay!!"

Karma immediately pouted and walked to his class with M/n who always followed him even though they were no longer in the school area.

"Baby?"

"Karma~"

"Hey don't ignore me!" M/n, resting his chin on Karma's shoulder, as his hands quickly pinched Karma's cheeks. "What?!" Karma said irritatedly as he tried to take M/n's hands off his cheeks which were now turning red. "I want my gift"

"Then what's that got to do with me?!-" Karma started hitting M/n's arm because his cheeks were already starting to hurt. "Ah! Yes yes, I will give you whatever you want but first, take your hand off my cheek!!" M/n immediately let go of his hand as Karma started stroking his reddened cheeks. "What do you want?"

"Suck my dick"

"H-hah-" Karma immediately stuttered at M/n's words. "Y-you-"

Karma immediately recovered from being surprised as a funny grin appeared on his boyfriend's face. "Just kidding Karma-" "I want (Favorite Drink), over there" M/n pointed to the vending machine that was a few meters in front of them.

"Only that?" Karma immediately regretted asking that to M/n who started to give him a sly smile. "Oh? Alright baby, why don't we just go back to the original deal? Suck my di-"

"Okay okay I'll buy you (Favorite Drink)!" Karma said while dragging M/n's tie.

He put a few coins in the vending machine and pressed the button for (favorite drinks) and his favorite strawberry milk. M/n drank his drink while leaning against the vending machine and watching Karma drinking strawberry milk. "Oh, it's good~"

'Asksks, I want fucking his mouth'

"Hey Karma, I think there is one milk that you will like more than strawberry milk" Karma raised his eyebrows curiously. "What's that?"

M/n smirked then pointed at his dick. "My cum~" Before he could see Karma's blushing face, he was already beaten in the stomach. "Ouch!"

"I-i'm fucking done with you!"