Kozume Kenma

M/n stared at the luxurious Spaghetti in front of him. He leaned his head on his left hand and stirred the Spaghetti.

His lover, Kenma, who sat in front of him, just stared in confusion after a few minutes of seeing M/n just stirring his Spaghetti. "M/n why don't you eat?"

"I have no appetite." Kenma immediately stopped eating the steak in front of him and gave M/n a worried look. "Don't you like the meal?"

"..."

"D-do you want us to move to a better restaurant?" Kenma bit his lower lip, waiting for M/n's next answer. He was a little worried when M/n said he was bored. He hopes that M/n will be happy because he takes M/n to one of the most expensive and best restaurants in the city.

M/n shook his head. "Forget it, just continue your meal first"

"M/n, if you don't want to be here, we can move-"

"No, just finish your meal first, I'll start eating too-" After finishing eating the two of them immediately went out of the restaurant.

M/n sneered as they started to continue their journey. Kenma was only silent when M/n was busy grumbling about the restaurant that was far behind his cooking.

"Ko-chan"

Kenma immediately snapped out of his reverie and immediately looked at M/n.

"Y-yes" M/n stopped walking, followed by Kenma who confusedly looked at M/n who started caressing his cheek, making him blush.

"Tell me honestly, what's the reason you took me to expensive places today?"

"... I just want to make you happy-"

"You lied to me, tell the truth right now"

Kenma looked away from M/n's serious gaze. "I-I'm afraid you will leave me-"

"Do you think I love you just because you are rich? Do you think I am?"

"N-no M/n you misunderstood-"

"Ko-chan, you don't have to try hard to like that, just being beside me makes me the happiest man in the world."

Kenma immediately flushed red when M/n kissed his nose, he immediately pushed the male's face away from him. "S-stop saying embarrassing things in public"

"Honey you are so cute when you're shy!"

"M-m/n!"

After that M/n took Kenma to one of the flower shops and told Kenma to wait for him at the outside door. After a few minutes of waiting, finally, M/n came out with a bouquet of red tulips wrapped in silver, which made the bouquet look elegant.

M/n smiled when he saw a confused Kenma. "M/n what is it?"

"Of course this is a flower, Baka"

"B-but for whom"

"For you, take this"

M/n handed the tulip to Kenma who was still silent. Kenma immediately covered his face with one hand when he realized the meaning of the tulip, which symbolizes deep love as well as a symbol of perfect affection.

"C'mon, where's my thanks kiss?"

"M-m/n we are in public"

"Hm, I don't care?"

"M-m/n what if someone recognizes me?" M/n frowned, forgetting that his boyfriend is a YouTuber, pro gamers, and CEO of his own company.

Kenma, who didn't hear M/n's voice for a few seconds, immediately peeked over his fingers and saw M/n's sullen face.

Well actually he doesn't care if some of his acquaintances see him when he kisses his lover, he's just too shy to do that in public, maybe if they were alone now Kenma would have jumped into M/n's arms.

The longer he saw M/n frown and made him feel discouraged and finally pulled M/n's collar down and landed a kiss on M/n's lips.

M/n grinned and returned the kiss, he put his arms around Kenma's slender waist to make the male closer to him.

M/n pulled his face away inches from Kenma and smiled. "I love you, Kozume"

"I love you too, M/n" Kozume leaned his very red face against M/n's chest in embarrassment.

From a distance, a little boy who saw them looked directly at his mother who was beside him and asked. "Mom, why did the two men kiss?" His mother, who heard her son's question, immediately looked straight at Her son, her expression looking tired and older.

"The answer is quite simple boy, it's because they are gay and they love each other" The boy raised his eyebrows in confusion and curious about the one word he just heard. "Mom... what's gay?"

"..."

"..."